Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Watford game 29th dec, now live on sky 5.20 k.o

Pinkie Brown

Wir Sind das Volk
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR 🇩🇪
Doesn't work for most people I know, but Saturday 3pm's are the toughest for me to make. I quite often have to work until 2pm, which is then a mad dash to make kick off, so I'm quite pleased.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
The 5.20pm/5.30pm kick-offs are the best slot on the football schedule. I'd like to see ALL home games start at this time.

If you'd seen the state of me before KO at Hull last season and Birmingham this season you'd probably disagree. Five hours of boozing before the game commencing is a bit much

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The 5.20pm/5.30pm kick-offs are the best slot on the football schedule. I'd like to see ALL home games start at this time.

This must be the most sensible thing that you have ever posted I agree 100% makes for a perfect Saturday especially if we get 3 points and then some pints.

For the working man time to spend with the family then go to football and have the evening to drink with yer mates then get home.

Doh! That is my (almost) 30th Anniversary of watching the Albion game and spookily that was also v Watford on New Years Day 1983. Rubbish game, but at least I can say that I saw Peter Ward score as it was when he was back on loan from Forest. Still hope to make it though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here