Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West Ham United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I take a team picked by Gus over any of you keyboard wankers any day.For fucks sake the game has yet to start yet some so called fans are already f***ing moaning.Words fail me
Try 'f***ing idiots' and 'clueless wankers' for starters. Mix and match expletives as desired.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
I take a team picked by Gus over any of you keyboard wankers any day.For fucks sake the game has yet to start yet some so called fans are already f***ing moaning.Words fail me

What is it with you people who continuously try to deny people the right to air their own opinions. Words fail me!

(It's a forum, discussion about opinions count and intelligent disagreements should be the order of the day not foul mouthed ill tempered ranting!)

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
What is it with you people who continuously try to deny people the right to air their own opinions. Words fail me!

(It's a forum, discussion about opinions count and intelligent disagreements should be the order of the day not foul mouthed ill tempered ranting!)

This. Apparently you're not allowed an opinion unless it's totally pro-Albion. :shrug:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Aspinall seems to be saying it was an utter cockup by Brez.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Brezovan is f*****g useless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here