Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West Ham United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Christ. Deja Vu .. the full back pairing of Painter & Calderon.

Been said many times on here since LAST APRIL, those 2 have no pace and cannot defend against better players.

An eye-opener for Gus, I really hope, for his Summer 2012 transfer business. Should have been sorted Summer 2011.

Who else have we got for full back? Reyes at LB? He was slated by most. Vincelot? He is a midfielder who can adapt but not a dedicated LB. Mattock is injured.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Gus fiddling around with the team again.............Painter hasn't played for yonks so why today?
Shows us for what we are;not good enough by a mile.
Useful as a reality check.

I think Gus tries to pull off at least one bizarre shock value selection every game

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
The way it's going, we could well finish this season in the bottom half of the table. Plenty of work to be done in the summer.

Humbug

Banned
Dec 30, 2009
This,,,,,Tuesday night was class, so what does the prick do....Brings back in Painter, Bridcutt, drops Buckley and Cms...I'm telling you all he is not up to managing at this level. His quest to constantly prove how clever he is just shows himself up as being a clueless prick...Our best performances this season have been when his hand has been forced through suspensions.

You saved me the job of posting.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I'm surprised Brezovan's back hasn't gone - with all this bending down to pick the ball out of his net.

Still, can't be long now.

SPonthewing

Oct 23, 2005
Sarf Coast
So Gus' BIZARRE starting line-up hasn't worked, eh? I'm shocked. The worst thing about this will be Allardyces Fat Smug face.

If your best players are fit play them and play em in position - ees not complicted - call me estupido but I said this when I saw the line up and it seems half of us did - what is going on? :O What is the deal with Man City - did gus sell his soul?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here