Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West Ham United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
I agree, it's almost as though they're happy that they can have a go at Poyet despite the fact that the keeper is the same, 3 out 4 defenders are the same and only one defender changed because of injury. The midfield and front men haven't had a chance yet because of our shaky defence which hasn't changed much. Of course I'm gutted but the way some posters can't wait to get their knives into Poyet is very concerning.

Probably because after dominating the standout best team in the division on Tuesday no manager in his right mind would change the team.

Gus has made wholesale changes.

What is going on?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Sometimes it just doesn't go your way. Like Man Utd lost 6 nil at home to Man City - does that mean Fergie has no idea what he's doing?

Everyone wanted us to be like Norwich who have lost 6-1 today. Sometimes you're the windscreen and sometimes you're the fly.

Dec 29, 2011
I was joking about Barnes out, they've all played pretty bad so far. However we do need a poacher, someone who can finish the chances we create.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Probably because after dominating the standout best team in the division on Tuesday no manager in his right mind would change the team.

Gus has made wholesale changes.

What is going on?

He hasn't changed the keeper or the majority of the defence who are the ones at fault for this debacle.

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
Sometimes it just doesn't go your way. Like Man Utd lost 6 nil at home to Man City - does that mean Fergie has no idea what he's doing?

This could be the best post of today. I, personally, would hate Gus to go. Whatever happens this has been a great season even if we lose the rest of the games this season. We just need to spend some money in the summer, a give it a serious push next season.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
It's horrible when your side embarasses itself, especially in a big game. Big Sam has out-psyched Gus.

That said - if it all does go flat from now in (as it seems to have done) we have had one hell of a run for our money :thumbsup:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
A goal for us would make the game a bit more interesting

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here