Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West Ham United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
At least this scoreline means Gus will bring on LuaLua and CMS before the 80th minute.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
He hasn't changed the keeper or the majority of the defence who are the ones at fault for this debacle.

apart from the left back who was at fault TWO of the THREE goals they scored before 10 MINUTES were up...

reyes was pretty decent at LB on tuesday, why he isnt playing today is beyond me.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Has anyone watched West Ham in the last few weeks. Yes they have quality forward players who can hurt you. But their defence has been shocking, hence their scorelines...and what do we do, go there and defend.....We are getting what we deserve, no sorry WE are not getting what WE deserve because we deserve better that this....All them attacking players on the bench,,Lualua and Buckley can murder any defence in this league....Im sorry, this team selection today was totally incompietent and this has been coming for a long time.

albiongirl

Jul 10, 2003
mileoak
Can someone shoot Warren Aspenall it's driving me nuts that he can't pronounce our players names!!!!!! Apparently Al Ab and Gear are playing for us.

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
He hasn't changed the keeper or the majority of the defence who are the ones at fault for this debacle.

They are definitely not the only ones at fault. It is the manager's responsibility for getting the players out there to perform to their best.

I imagine a ridiculous lineup didn't help in achieving that.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
apart from the left back who was at fault TWO of the THREE goals they scored before 10 MINUTES were up...

reyes was pretty decent at LB on tuesday, why he isnt playing today is beyond me.

Without any inside knowledge,I will never understand why Gus makes some of the selections he does.
He makes Claudio Ranieri look like a steady as you go selector!

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
They dominated 15 mins and scored 3 then we dominated 15 min and didn't score. That is what we need to sort out before next season

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
They are definitely not the only ones at fault. It is the manager's responsibility for getting the players out there to perform to their best.

I imagine a ridiculous lineup didn't help in achieving that.
I would hope that the players have more respect for their team mates than the fans do.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here