Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West Ham United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
From 11 minutes onwards i think we have done okay Assulin looks good and Vicente is just Vicente. An early goal second half and you never know

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
From 11 minutes onwards i think we have done okay Assulin looks good and Vicente is just Vicente. An early goal second half and you never know

They'll just put 11 men behind the ball, with our finishing we stand no chance.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
What the f*** was that first ten minutes about?!

Does Poyet really dislike Southampton that much that he's sent us out to single handedly(is that a word?) correct the goal difference between West Ham and Saints?

The CONSPIRACY THEORY has already reached Nigel Adkins :lolol:

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Can't understand why Buckley isn't even on the bench unless he got a late injury.
With Gus in charge you can never take anything for granted.........he takes 'eees complicated to the Nth degree!!!
Big article on the Seagulls website about him looking forward to the game,so who knows.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Unlikely but one of the best threads on Nsc was when we were losing at half time and scored 4 to win the game. Look in Gold under Half time against Leicester.

Try to keep a sense of humour as you never know what's around the corner, we're not in a relegation battle and we're still above Palace.

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Do we know where Dunky boy is?

Was helping a camera man carry out his big bag in the West Stand Upper concourse on Tuesday evening, is the last sighting I have of him!! ???

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
The second goal was the only really bad one. The picture on my computer screen is not very good, so it is hard to tell.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Keep the faith! Simples!

Great season and just remember this is a team with lots of premiership experienced stars who expect to go up. West Ham at Upton Park - look how far we've come!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here