Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West Ham United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
QUOTE=DarrenFreemansPerm;4854120]CMS and KLL coming on for Assulin and Barnes. So still a completely stale midfield[/QUOTE]

Did you miss out a B in 'Stale'...............?:D

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Gus is really trying my patience now. I can't wait till he flounces off early again. Then I really will despise the childish buffoon. He seems to jump between saying we are great (which we are, considering where and how we were) and then the other times we're so shit that he has to walk out as if to say 'it's YOUR fault, so what if i put you where you won't work, you have to deal with it'.

Another thing. I hope this attitude don't spread further through the squad, after Sat Navs said our season would be a failure if we don't go up.

Too big for their own shoes. f***ing me right off.

No problems with Barnes or Assulin, or Vicente. But then, we haven't had the ball up there much.

As for Brezza...how can you jump from being good to f***ing shite at will? Might as well have had a seagull between the sticks, who flap less than Brez, apparently.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I can't believe some of the bile that people throw at our players on here.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Think some of our lot will be cleared out in the summer. We have 6-7 able to compete but sadly 3 or 4 aren't good enough. Away from home we are exposed. Still I love the Albion, I love Gus and I've loved this season.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
I can't believe some of the bile that people throw at our players on here.

Agreed, so many know-nothing twats that have never been anywhere near a career in football or any professional sport, and all they do is slag off the manager and the players.
Disgraceful

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here