Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West Ham United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Agreed, so many know-nothing twats that have never been anywhere near a career in football or any professional sport, and all they do is slag off the manager and the players.
Disgraceful

its 5-0, we have conceeded VERY soft goals, what else do you expect?

terrible team selection, appalling tactics.

bhafc arundel

Apr 4, 2012
arundel
non league from dicker shocking today....Gus for once you have got it wrong today.....wrong team picked and what a chance missed to get into the play offs.....

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
First time I've left game early and by that I mean after 15mins. Poyet is really testing my patience with his selections.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Pain in the arse. Mrs Tick is running the marathon tomorrow so I've got to be up, at them and driving at 6. Can't even drown my sorrows or eat myself to a standstill to numb the pain. Any suggestions?

SpidersLegs

Feb 2, 2007
Here & there
10 points in the last 10 games...That's almost relegation form, right when we got ourselves in the mix...and people still defend Poyet.

Defending a man who's taken us from the bottom of league 1 to the top 10 in the the championship? Too f***ing right!! Get a bit of perspective on how far we have come.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
10 points in the last 10 games...That's almost relegation form, right when we got ourselves in the mix...and people still defend Poyet.

so what would you do sack him ..................I know lets do that and play in the 1st/2nd division and be absolutely shite

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Ach,we've been embarrassed before and we'll be embarrassed again sometime. We can live with it and concentrate on how f***ing excellent this season has been on the whole. Still some games to play and some fun to have.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
West Ham only need to get another 4 to put their goal difference right. They're over half way there.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
We've made a pretty average side look amazing!
Funny thing is big Sam thinks his team's good, they've got no money and won't win the playoffs. Big Sam will be out of a job by the summer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here