Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West Ham United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Well that was dire but glad to be in at 0-0 and chance to improve 2nd half... WH despite success under Moyes are fecking awful to watch under him

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Buonanotte spends too much time writhing on the ground after every challenge. Surely he’s been here long enough to know that he’s not going to get the decisions he did in Argentina?

Good for us tho, West Ham playing their away tactics. Good compliment to us. We’ve not got much going to be fair so you can’t say Moyes has got it wrong. Lots could change with that tactical plan in the second half, the old Mike Tyson aphorism

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Done well with an obviously scratch team - just need to sharpen up a bit and look vulnerable to them crossing it in as per. Some of the passing and decision making has been off too but still dominating the ball with 10 or so out - we need to appreciate how good we are now as this never used to happen a few years back with a full side out!

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Well that was cack.

can anyone tell me the formation though because i aint got a clue. 3/4 of that match Milner was playing further upfield than Pedro. . Hammers though being clever packing the centre of the pitch forcing us wide and since we dint have any natural wide players we not making much of an impact. Personally i would move Pedro onto the wing and push hinshelwood into the middle for the start and see how it goes. Dont see Welbeck staying on much longer. Yes he hasnt received much of the ball but hes never been a poacher to go looking for it.

Pretty even although we had the better chances and Gross should have scored.

Bounanotte is turning into an exciting player, give it a year and I think he will be amazing.
He’s excellent at the moment - good that he toughed out a slightly fallow spell to emerge as a player who can contribute

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here