Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] What the f*** has happened to the Albion website???

Denis

Mar 25, 2013
Portslade
Works on my iPhone but not on iPad. I’ve just deleted the app and reinstalled it, it’s actually worse now, just blank pages.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
It would be grear if, when a new upgraded website is introduced, the old one was left on-line too, with the option to access either of them. The site owners could then assess the success or otherwise of their new website.

My guess is that within a few months there would be far less money wasted on commissioning, designing and launching new websites!

Luke the Lucky

NSC Patron
May 1, 2024
The error page looks snazzy at least 😅

1000005860.jpg

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
It’s a good way of excluding those who can’t afford the latest technology. But hey, the sort of supporters they want these days have loadsamoney.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
You would have thought somebody would spot that we have a new manager now and who's Danny WelbAck

Edit: although there seem to be two 1st team pages, one was presumably wip and they have deleted it yet

Last edited:

Blues Guitarist

Oct 19, 2020
St Johann in Tirol
When looking at players in the app it said "Goalkeepers" 4 times, and nothing else, so I downloaded the latest version of the app. Now I can't login.

Is the app account different to your web site account? I can login to the website, but the app says there is no account associated with that email.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
21st century but the club seem to have a 20th century IT set up, I wonder whether other professional football clubs are having the same problems??? gotta be a Barber issue!

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
On the ticket site, when in a seating block for a particular game, if you press 'back' you actually go to the overview of all the blocks rather than having to go round the houses to get back. Such a simple thing but very pleased they got that sorted!
Where is the ticketing part of the new website ?

Edit; found it. A very small picture of a ticket at the top of the screen on my iPhone.

There are certainly lots of video clips and interviews on the front page so if that’s your thing then I guess you will like it.

Last edited:

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
It's a really good upgrade on desktop, mobile and app.

Obviously, like most of the internet, if you're struggling along expecting <5mbps to be able to quickly load websites, it's only going to get worse.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
On the updated App, under the ticket section there is now:

Access My Tickets - View or transfer your match tickets right here in-app.

The View now link doesn't work.

However, does this mean that going forward, for digital tickets the club are only going to release via the app, rather than permitting downloads to Google/Apple Wallet,
And will it now be easier to transfer tickets to friends/family.

Any one know?

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Not a fan of the look.
Somewhat annoying that while I didn't get a notification this morning's match was starting after it finished I get a reminder every 10 minutes that its on. Even after I disabled all notifications.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here