Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When did NSC suddenly become so right wing?

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
As for the original point of the thread - as we have moved away from the Archer years more right-wingers have outed themselves. I'm sure one of the them will at some stage point out that the Man from Lancashire was simply identifying an asset and making the most out of it...

Great point, Dandyman. I find right wingers always start to tilt to the left when economic issues adversely affect them.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Well I think Ghandi, being dead, has a jump start on all of us on that one...

But the fact he hasn't told us anything, well, tells us everything...

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Maybe the test needs a third dimension, relating to spiritual matters?

yes me thinks they would certainly not put up with my effing and blinding

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
nsc is bound to have a left-wing biased due to the fact that it counts amongst it's number peeople from a liberal-thinking city and those who can operate a computer.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Looks like it's Lib Dem for you then Buzzer!

uk2010.php

I'm right where the "green" is so that is about right then

Dandyman

In London village.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Your political compass
Economic Left/Right: 2.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.28

Part Liberal Part Thatcher, it's a worry

Padders

Jul 5, 2003
Cheadle Hulme
Economic Left/Right: -7.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.56

No surprisw there.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
-0.38, -1.5.

according to the pciture posted by El Pres, that makes my nearest party to be SDLP. er, no.

too many questions force an affirmative anwser, which is usualy good for questionaires, but often they do so while being overly simplistic or loaded.

for example "Multinational companies are unethically exploiting the plant genetic resources of developing countries". is this about the discovery and use of genetic resources or to do so for cash with patents? its far to broad a subject to simply agree/disagree.

another is "A significant advantage of a one-party state is that it avoids all the arguments that delay progress in a democratic political system.". i agree with this, its perfectly true that this is an advantage of one-state politics. but thats not to say that i want to see no arguement and debate around issues though. very loaded.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Looks like it's Lib Dem for you then Buzzer!

uk2010.php

Does look that way, doesn't it. How embarrassing....and a Palace STH took me to lunch earlier.

All I need now is to be found hanging from the wardrobe, wearing ladies knickers and poppers shoved up my nose for it today to be completely humiliating.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here