Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Where is Moises going? (Chelsea - 14/08/2023)

Where is Moises going?

• Total voters

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Fab rom says Brighton want it resolved TONIGHT

"#BHAFC have been clear: selling to the highest bidder."
Well that's clearly incorrect. We won't sell to the highest bidder if the highest bid is £70m. And if Chelsea offered £110m I imagine we'd accept, and if Liverpool offered £115m (it's hypothetical) we wouldn't then reject Chelsea's bid, we'd accept both and let the player decide. So Fab is wrong each way.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I fear if he does not get a move this window he's really going to sulk....he could be in the stiffs until the next window and he then goes for £35m.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I fear if he does not get a move this window he's really going to sulk....he could be in the stiffs until the next window and he then goes for £35m.
I fear you've spent too long listen to plastic Chelsea fans.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Delighted to know when I wake up tomorrow and Moises is still a Brighton player that that’s it, cheers Fab

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I doubt anyone from our club has spoken to fab. Just more bs
This is my view. It is all guess work.

1. TB was as angry as anyone has ever seen him in January over Arsenal’s approach.
2. TB was angry with Arsenal but most of all, with Caicedo’s new agents.
3. Caicedo’s agents are after two fees. They want a % of Caicedo’s contract with the new club (maybe 10%) and a % of the transfer fee for agreeing it with us.
4. The agents will get the 10% contract fee no matter what.
5. BUT 10% - 25% of the transfer fee is £10m - £25m (if we sell to Chelsea) that those two absolute pieces of work will get. I wonder how this makes TB feel?
6. Caicedo’s two are agents are clearly pumping Jacobs and Fab with every detail as it unravels but what they probably don’t know is this ………

a) Tony Bloom (aka our club) always wins in transfer negotiations.
b) Whilst Caicedo’s agents have been pumping the media (Jacobs & Fab) with BS. Tony has been busy creating a bidding war.
c) We’ll be selling (maybe for a bit less) to a club that WON’T be paying the 10% - 25% of the fee to Caicedo’s agents (Chelsea or Arsenal).

Caicedo will be given a take it or leave it to Liverpool or Bayern. The greedy agents will be ****ed and TB will have won, yet again. Or he stays with us. Win/Win I believe they call it!

This all happens tonight, live on NSC.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I fear you've spent too long listen to plastic Chelsea fans.
He was pretty pissed off the last window when we did not let him go...two windows running now. Great player but, he wants out, we don't hear him coming out with stuff like he's happy here, just silence and a mystery groin strain.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
So assuming one of them get him in the next few days, will we then have a similar shitfest immediately about Mitoma and Pervis from other big 6 clubs? 😲

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
So assuming one of them get him in the next few days, will we then have a similar shitfest immediately about Mitoma and Pervis from other big 6 clubs? 😲
The merry go round that will inevitably end with us ‘back where we belong’ the same thing that will happen to any team that tries to challenge the monopoly of the top teams, without oil or state funded backing.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
He was pretty pissed off the last window when we did not let him go...two windows running now. Great player but, he wants out, we don't hear him coming out with stuff like he's happy here, just silence and a mystery groin strain.
The club know that and they know what they're doing. If they thought that the bid was reasonable, they'd let him go. They clearly think for a player with his talent, the bid is too low, and they'd rather keep him. Can we guarantee it'll all work out? No, of course not. But I'm happy to trust that the club are trying to do what's best.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here