Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

where is my season ticket

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
This makes the club look like some sort of county league outfit. I think the main problem is the club shop is understaffed and the the club aren't willing to invest in new ticketing staff / facilities until Falmer is built.
Clearly shown by the decision to outsource work. It saves money in the short term but backfires after the honeymoon period is over , take for instance call centre work outsourced by BT and telecom/IT providers, banks and general utilities to India. Most of them have realised it was a mistake without publicly admitting it and brought the work back in-house. There was a problem a couple of months ago with badly addressed envelopes being sent out , which was traced back to schoolkids on work experience and no one double checking what they were doing.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
If they cant get 4000 season tickets out on time then it makes you wonder how the hell they're going to cope with 9000 tickets for the Man City game.

It won't be 9,000 though - the capacity at Withdean isn't quite that many.

scooter1

How soon is now?
lets wait when the real carnage begins of Manchester City tickets when Barnet ticket holders, Blue members and Gullys gang members all wanting 1st priority over match tickets after season ticket holders

How does that work with the Barnet tickets? I never got mine as I was in the queue when the gates were opened and made a dash for it. I have no proof that I was there in the first place, other than Mrs Scooters bank statement showing the money being debited 5 days earlier...

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
How does that work with the Barnet tickets? I never got mine as I was in the queue when the gates were opened and made a dash for it. I have no proof that I was there in the first place, other than Mrs Scooters bank statement showing the money being debited 5 days earlier...

Barnet tickets have no relevence what-so-ever in regards to getting Manchester City tickets, so unless you are a blue member you have to wait for the general sale

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Could be a good chant ;) Or a demo

Who cocked up ken brown
who cocked up ken brown
back to millwall you must go
ee i ee i ee i oh
if he hears you moaning
you will get a ban
cock up, cock up
barnet in the carling cup
who cocked up ken brown

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Barnet tickets have no relevence what-so-ever in regards to getting Manchester City tickets, so unless you are a blue member you have to wait for the general sale
Barnet ticket stubs should get 2nd priority after Gold , Blue , Youth are sorted before going on general sale. Keep the stub or proof of purchase (bank statement). White members who went to Crewe might also be given preference before the scramble for whats left.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
If they cant get 4000 season tickets out on time then it makes you wonder how the hell they're going to cope with 9000 tickets for the Man City game.

or 25,000 at Falmer.

Makes you wonder what the ticket office staff were doing for most of pre-season, except for banking peoples hard earned cash. :shrug:

fixtures didn't come out until 14 June,

That gives the club 2 months to ensure that 92,000 match tickets are printed and despatched to the right people.

Thats around 1500 tickets per day

I have to say (and mine caame on time) that is pretty shoddy if we can't manage that. And if it has been outsourced then the club as contractees should be hauling the contractors over the coals about this

Lankyseagull

One Step Beyond
Jul 25, 2006
The Field of Uck

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here