Which current football player do you dislike the most?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
I've always had a special dislike of both John terry and Ashley cole, however after watching kevin nolans pathetic celebration on Monday I now consider him an absolute wanker. What about you?

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
Terry his pretty low. I also can't stand diouf.

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Ashley Cole , Tevez , 2 faced Barton , Andy Carroll , John Terry , all Crystal Palace players , Wayne Rooney and David '' I'm the bloody olympics '' Beckham !!

bazbha

Mar 18, 2011
Hailsham
So basically the general opinion seems to be any English player who plays for Chelsea plus a couple of others? No great surprise, if Prince William signed for Chelsea the Sun & Sky Sports would soon be running stories slagging him off while continuing to praise anyone who plays for Man Utd to the high heavens!! Agreed Ashley Cole seems to be a d*** & so does John Terry to some extent but it amazes me the way the Sun & Sky Sports portray players of any team who threatens their beloved Man Utd. If Arsenal actually had any English players they'd probably get the same treatment!!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Some I know with no interest in football, can't stand Rooney & Terry.
The angle seems to be that they may be rich and famous, but you can't take the grime out of an individual.

Football journalists repeatedly hint about 2 loathsome individuals who play for Chelsea, who are thoroughly unpleasant people outside of football.
They leave it for punters to say, but it's always Terry and Cole.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
So basically the general opinion seems to be any English player who plays for Chelsea plus a couple of others? No great surprise, if Prince William signed for Chelsea the Sun & Sky Sports would soon be running stories slagging him off while continuing to praise anyone who plays for Man Utd to the high heavens!! Agreed Ashley Cole seems to be a d*** & so does John Terry to some extent but it amazes me the way the Sun & Sky Sports portray players of any team who threatens their beloved Man Utd. If Arsenal actually had any English players they'd probably get the same treatment!!

Don't agree about Terry. But agree that devious ManU have somehow manipulated Sky, to make it their MUFC2 Channel.
In the summer when little on, repeated yawn prog's about the Prem Years and ManU this, ManU that.
Adding interest and fuelling their fan base, to make it a self fulflling prophecy.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Regardless of their merits as footballers, which are considerable, I have always found Terry and Rooney to be somewhat obnoxious.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton

What a bizarre thing to say, have you completely missed all of the negative media coverage Giggs and Rooney have had over the last couple of years?!

The simple reason why Terry and Cole get more stick than other players is because they deserve it and bring it on themselves.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports