Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Which wireless station(s) do you listen to??

Which radio stations do you listen to?

• BBC Radio 1

• BBC Radio 2

• BBC Radio 3

• BBC Radio 4

• BBC Radio 5 Live

• BBC 6 Music

• BBC Asian Network

• BBC Local Radio

• Heart FM

• Capital FM

• Virgin Radio

• Talksport

• Smooth

• Magic

• Classic FM

• LBC

• Gaydio

• Fun Kids

• Greatest Hits Radio

• Mid Sussex Radio

• Meridian FM

• Code South FM

• 1BTN FM

• Platform B

• Other?

• Radio X

• Absolute Radio

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rdodge30

Dec 30, 2022
We have Planet Rock on 24/7 in the bakery - all shifts …although Pompey Stevo will occasionally try radio x or absolute 90’s for a change.

The only exceptions to this are test match special and football commentaries on 5live or talksport and if I have to work a Saturday afternoon then I Bluetooth Warren and Johnny through the radio.

But it’s pretty much Planet Rock

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Radio Sussex
Absolute 80s
Talksport
Radio 5 live
Radio 4
Radio 2

Liked Absolute 80’s but the ads seemed to grow and they imported the pairs of dj’s with (yawn) inside jokes thing off of R5. On a run of late on car journeys of Heart 80’s, they appear to just get on with the music.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I have those in my 6 pre-selects, along with R2 and Talksport,

Do you prefer some LBC shows to others?

10am to 4pm has been nectar to me for years, JOB then SF. All the other weekday presenters just nowhere near that intellectual calibre and rapport with callers. Also the skirmishes …. love it. Plus of course Marr’s brief show.

Gave JOB a miss for much of the pandemic, as the one-eyed subjectivity got silly pretty early on.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
I haven't listened to TalkShite for ages. This morning in the car I tuned in and had the misfortune to listen to Alan Pardew while trying to find out the Albion's fixtures.
Pardew is absolutely awful.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I've been listening to Radio Paradise since the Covid lockdowns.

In the car, I generally listen to Talk Sport when travelling to the osteopath once a month and used to listen to Frank Skinner on Absolute going to and from Park Run on a Saturday, but generally don't have it on.

During the season, I listen to Radio Sussex for commentary on any games I don't go to. From that, I got into Stereo Underground, but that's not on now.

Radio 6 for Iggy Pop, but now have to download him and listen the following week, as he's no longer on Friday evenings.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Do you prefer some LBC shows to others?

10am to 4pm has been nectar to me for years, JOB then SF. All the other weekday presenters just nowhere near that intellectual calibre and rapport with callers. Also the skirmishes …. love it. Plus of course Marr’s brief show.

Gave JOB a miss for much of the pandemic, as the one-eyed subjectivity got silly pretty early on.
JOB still my favourite. Happy to listen to Fogarty, Ferrari, Dale and, of course, Andrew Marr. I never kistened to Farage when he was at the station.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here