Who do you want in the FA Cup

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who do you want to draw in the FA Cup?

• Total voters

webbyson

Pre & Post..*Gullsworth*
Jul 26, 2004
Mudhut
Portsmouth away.........if they beat Coventry. I could almost see us outnumber the home fans for that one. 11k for a cup match......tut tut Pompey Fans....not living up to your self proclaimed best/most ardent/faithfull/biggest south coast club/fervant fans in the country tag. *

*mind you it was Coventry

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Coventry away for family reasons. Son and his GF split up 15/16 years ago and he hasnt seen his son for 14 years and he got in touch with his dad on facebook this Christmas and he supports Coventry so would love to go to watch us play Coventry and perhaps meet him again after the game.

Hope it works out well for them BG, what a nice pressie for your son and of course yourself.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Chelsea away.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Beating palace (again) would be very sweet, in order to do this we need to play them....so palace would be my draw of choice.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Big Club - Premiership - FULHAM.
We can get there easily so big Seagulls support.
We could love Zamora more than them.
And win?
Have you not been watching us this season:shrug:
Win at fulham you must be kidding me and also zamora is a legend but bloody old news:US:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Big Club - Premiership - FULHAM.
We can get there easily so big Seagulls support.
We could love Zamora more than them.
And win?

Err Fulham are NOT a big club! We used to (yes I know it's 'used to') cane them on attendances. They got bankrolled and Huge Grant and 18,000 other fans flocked to them from the wine bars on the Kings Road to watch soccer ball. If they fell two divisions their attendances would revert to the 4,995 we knew and loved....or have I completely re-written history here (can't be arzed to check attendance figures but 5k seems about right if memory serves).

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
I really dont understand why anybody would want a big club at Withdean!!! Yeah it would be good for the likes of Torres to be getting chnaged in our so called changing rooms, and walking down a makeshift tunnel into an athletic's stadium.
But surely it would be better to have 6,000 or so of us at Old Trafford, Anfield or The Emirates showing these "fans" how to really support a team.

Personally i would like a nice long distance trip to either of the Liverpool clubs, Man Utd, or even someone like Villa or Sunderland. Out of the London clubs i would like Fulham as we can take a decent amount, see Zamora, and i think they are the most likely to slip up against us!

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
Arsenal away would give the biggest pay day to the club I think, especially as its a potential live game, failing that I go for the winner of Accrington and Gillingham at home, pick up the odd 80k or what ever it is for prize money and see the 5th round

emphyrian

May 25, 2004
Woodingdean
on sympathetic grounds i would like the aresnal away. my dad has been told he has months to live and he is an arsenal supporter. i would love to take him to the emerates for the fa cup 4th round just for his enjoyment(and for us to beat them.

thats the dream plus mum has said we can have a box for the occasion.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
You know it Danny.;)

I voted Palace, as I want you bastards. It will be as good as a bye:)

Which is why I want you lot in the 5th...by then you will have lost all your decent players, and to be fair you do have some very decent players, on frees.

Must be just f***ing dreadful being an Eagle at the moment...watching some of the best players you have had for years, and one of the best Managers, just slipping through your fingers..its almost too delicious.

Oh...By the way, I met Orangina in the Dorchester just before Christmas, I thought he was a total cnt.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports