Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
It's gonna be GRATE
nazi-march.jpg

Robbie G

Jul 26, 2004
Hassocks
is that the best you could come up with ,its hardly original besides most countries have their right wing movements, france for example have a large support and its just over the channel. a bit of a worry dont you think?

Thanks for the heads up, I'll keep an eye out from now on.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
is that the best you could come up with ,its hardly original besides most countries have their right wing movements, france for example have a large support and its just over the channel. a bit of a worry dont you think?
Not half as worrying as the fact that a) my taxes paid for your wretched waste of an education and b) the fact that your vote is worth the same as mine. If you're interested in France, go and read what Dandyman said about the subhumans that you've named yourself after, you pitably-confused little child.

Jan 30, 2008
Not half as worrying as the fact that a) my taxes paid for your wretched waste of an education and b) the fact that your vote is worth the same as mine. If you're interested in France, go and read what Dandyman said about the subhumans that you've named yourself after, you pitably-confused little child.
you mug, read my reply to that dimlo!!

who me?

Jan 12, 2007
das reich? kein Dank. du bist ein sheeps Kopf
ein nation.one Rennen. ein jugendlicher Dummkopf

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
Every time I've opened one of these 'march' threads and read a 'contribution' by one of the posters planning to go, I can't help thinking of a couple of lines from a song by the Libertines called 'Arbeit Macht Frei'. It goes like this...

Her old man,
He don't like blacks or queers.
Yet he's proud we beat the Nazis?
(How queer...)

It seems pertinent...

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I would encourage anyone to say what their beliefs are and if they feel it necessary then take part in a legal, peaceful, informed protest. However I would also encourage you to really think about what message you are giving out to others. How does your argument come across to other people? Can you see why the moniker you have given yourself and the sensitive and eassily mis-understood message you convey create a certain anti-social and , to some, a malevolent attitude to politics?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here