Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Woodgate

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Stumpy Tim said:
I don't understand people who support foreign teams against English teams. I would support both Palace & Pompey against European teams

But, he could be supporting Arsenal, with that comment, after all if he said come on you English, he would be supporting Madrid

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Stumpy Tim said:
I would support both Palace & Pompey against European teams

Agreed. But lets just take a quiet moment to thank The Lord it will never happen.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Stumpy Tim said:
I don't understand people who support foreign teams against English teams. I would support both Palace & Pompey against European teams

nope sorry, I'd love to see both those sides get dicked by Bratislavaoinian Athletic FC from the lower reaches of the Bolvarian league 1!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Stumpy Tim said:
Don't be a FUCKTARD, poochie. :nono:

Infernal Optimist

Aug 15, 2003
Stumpy Tim said:

Sorry, if they were playing Baghdad Rovers, I still wouldn't want them to win.

:lolol:

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
never understand why people want english clubs to lose in europe! was sat with 2 argyle fans 2nite hearing about how we might as well not turn up next weekend watching the arsenal game, both wanted benfica to beat the scousers :shootself

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Motogull said:
The Newcastle board must still be laughing as they count the transfer cash.

The rumour was that Real Madrid still owed over £8m for his transfer. That was written off in the exchange of Owen to Newcastle plus the money Real paid for Owen thus making Owens transfer value £16m but Newcastle only paid the sameactual cash as Real paid Liverpool.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Stumpy Tim said:

I know exactly what your saying and I agree, but for some reason I want Madrid to do this, maybe because big Dave plays for them or maybe its because unlike Arsenal they do have English players in their squad..

Come on you Galacticos !!

Damn shame about Woody though, will he ever become the player he promises to be !!

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Stumpy Tim said:
:clap: :clap:

Stumpy Tim said:
You suck. That's a FACT. I just don't get it. Football is a game about supporters. Arsenal are an ENGLISH team - they are based in England. Real Madrid are SPANISH. End of story

What a load of faux patriotic bollocks. Football IS a game about supporters. You support YOUR team in any competition. You support YOUR country in competitions. Why the f*** should you support any other team JUST because they're playing a team from a different country? f*** that. These teams might be in ENGLAND, but that doesn't make me want to support them.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Kylies Stunt Arse said:
What a load of faux patriotic bollocks. Football IS a game about supporters. You support YOUR team in any competition. You support YOUR country in competitions. Why the f*** should you support any other team JUST because they're playing a team from a different country? f*** that. These teams might be in ENGLAND, but that doesn't make me want to support them.

I've got an affinity for English clubs because the more sucessful the English leagues become the better the standard of football will become and we are indirectly affected by that.

Last night Arsenal were representing English football, which we are a part of, and we should hope they can perform well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here