Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
TBH if I was P*tter at Chelsea, I’d have Ryan over Mendy on what we’ve seen so far, flapping more than a robin in a Christmas music video
To be fair, Robins are cool and hard little buggers . . . They only flap in Shaky vids. And who wouldn't.

It's hard to watch Council TV . . .and England . . .the 2 combined makes ironing shirts and a bit of Ska/reggae on vinyl an attractive proposition. . . .

over the course of the weekend I've almost got enough pristine shirts to see me through until next year @ 1 a day. . .

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Tough to find MILF (or DILF) in that lot.

Poojah

Nov 19, 2010
Leeds
So far, this game is following the same pattern of other games at this World Cup where a fancied side has been beaten be a so-caked lesser light.

Senegal are disrupting England’s fluidity and we are beginning to look increasingly uncomfortable as Senegal grow into the game. They’ll be happy with the trajectory of this first 30 minutes.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Anyone have a clue what Southgate’s game plan is tonight?

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Well after a bright first 10-15 minutes, England have looked poor. Either giving the ball away, or sideways passing at the back looking clueless as to what to do.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here