• Chelsea 1983

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Leeds 1987

Votes: 6 15.8%

• Total voters

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
Oxford (hove park last home game of season) ,Norwich (facup QF), pompey ,scumhampton,Chelsea friday and saturday, Birmingham, all good fun xx oh and Port Vale by the Exchange

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Millwall at home 75-76 ish. Those clowns in sugical masks. Mind you, I remember Brighton going toe to toe with 'em at Hove station. I was about 14-15 & very proud! (Silly me!)

le ros bif

Jan 3, 2007
sw france
Like events in Italy and Spain last week I suppose..........silly me!
I was lucky enough to Police many of the aforementioned matches and nobody ran faster than the Brighton fans...in the opposite direction...........there you are, I've lowered myself to join in. :shootself

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
le ros bif said:
Like events in Italy and Spain last week I suppose..........silly me!
I was lucky enough to Police many of the aforementioned matches and nobody ran faster than the Brighton fans...in the opposite direction...........there you are, I've lowered myself to join in. :shootself

Well, I certainly ran in the opposite direction on both occasions and am not ashamed to admit it. I went to watch football and regarded running away as an act of self preservation. But as a historical question about violence at the Goldstone, this thread seems a reasonable question to ask.

D

Deleted User X18H

Chelsea 1983 Fozzie two fingered .er I mean smokin gun salute
anf the York game in 1996 running on the pitch breaking crossbars Millwall and the neo nazi's wasn't it :jester:

D

Deleted User X18H

seagurn said:
Oxford (hove park last home game of season) ,Norwich (facup QF), pompey ,scumhampton,Chelsea friday and saturday, Birmingham, all good fun xx oh and Port Vale by the Exchange
I remember Oxford it was 1984 not last game though police horses in Hove Park a special cun sorry constable grabbed my arm but I convinced him I was running to get home through the park to get home and away from the trouble lucky he didn'y know I was running the opposite way to Hangelton

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Chelsea '83 was the worst. Total carnage everywhere - the Bill totally lost the plot and the sutuation. My sister was in the lego stand and they chucked a scaffolding pole which just missed her (for younger fans - the lego stand was made of scaffolding poles and bits of blue metal - made the South Stand at Withdean look permanent).
Tottenham '78 also horrible. I remember Spurs thugs smashing an old man in the face - one guy's rings digging into the old guy's face - very brave!

PG.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
sams dad said:
Chelsea -FA Cup - 1973
The North Stand was infiltrated by a large number of Shed boys, who made their presence known in a rather forceful manner .
Portsmouth Easter Monday 1973
I think every London football "firm " was represented at the Goldstone that day ,and for some reason they all seemed to have a grudge against Brighton.

I was there :catfight:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
hitony said:
I was there :catfight:

Me too.

It was FUN going back home with them on the train! :ohmy:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here