Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wrexham tickets

Falmer Flutter ©

Feb 18, 2004
Petts Wood
Thanks for that, just booked 2 front row upper west seats, first time i've been up there as i'm a season ticket holder in the north! Kid's ticket was only 4.80!

Done the same and also a North Stand ST. Got front row in G block. His first game at the Amex, but he was so excited after the Christmas party I couldn't resist.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Just got 6 adults and 6 under 10 tickets in block c west upper row d and e. First time up there, although feel sorry for everyone sitting near us already :lol:

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
5 in Row Z of the North Stand. Where I was for the Liverpool game. Absolutely love it and can't wait.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
WSU Block H STH, sitting in the North stand for the first time for this one.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Just got 6 adults and 6 under 10 tickets in block c west upper row d and e. First time up there, although feel sorry for everyone sitting near us already :lol:

Shit.
What seats?

The Original

Jan 25, 2010
50.83295°N 0.26815°W
I assumed it was sold out as it was unavailable on the online ticket page. Never mind, quite pleased to be trying out WSU now

You can't buy Family Stand online, only over phone or in person (in case you want to try again in future). Don't know why they don't offer online as if valid FAN# what difference does it make...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here