Yet more demands for special treatment from muslims

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
That's not what the Guardian says in its first paragrah on the story..................

"The Muslim population of England and Wales is growing faster than the overall population, with a higher proportion of children and a lower ratio of elderly people, according to an analysis of official data. One in three Muslims is under 15, compared with fewer than one in five overall. There are also fewer elderly Muslims, with 4% aged over 65, compared with 16% of the overall population."

When Songs of Praise started in the 50s there was less than 50k Muslims in the UK, so since then the "gap" has only been going one way.....................

They are saying that part of the percentage growth is due to less muslim elderly deaths than the overall elderly population. This is obvious. In the same way many xenophobes will die over the next few years and hopefully leave us a better society.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Whereas you're the sword of truth on here, as ever. Yes, your analogy of nut allergies is EXACTLY like religious doctrine which forbids those minorities from eating pork. And someone living in Australia or Prague commenting on what goes on in another country/continent is EXACTLY like someone from one part of Southern England commenting on another part of Southern England. Well done you and Dave.
Or Berlin.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
This country certainly is changing to fast and all this bending over backwards for religious types and the bloody EU is becoming a bloody joke.It really is a case of pathetic leaders running this country and putting foreigners and religions ahead of the general british public.
I do actually get pissed off by hearing foreign bloody voices everywhere and im sick of all these foreign supermarkets splattered everywhere...FFS what has bloody happened to this country? Why can't foreigners move here and respect and abide the british way of life...Actually they should be forced to and if not piss off.

Muslims numbers are growing to bloody fast here just like france and they have an agenda that most people are blind and naive to realise...They congregate in the same places and get within the local councils and into politics and before you know it laws are changed to suit their agenda.This country is so pathetic and soft it's beyond belief....Need a strong leader in this country and fast or we're facked.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
...... and get this, one of the posters who is up in arms about the drip drip of Islamic culture lives in Sompting :) :)

To be fair though all the posters up in arms have a wilful desire to find any non story and link it to their pre-existing prejudices (assisted and abetted by shoddy journalism from the right wing press of course).

Beef sausages are quite nice you know. They are the norm in Australia, takes a while to get used to the change but eventually you come to quite like them.

Here is a school in your area, i could not find a menu though.
"Geelong Grammar School is an independent, Anglican, co-educational, boarding and day school. The school's main campus is located at Corio, on the northern outskirts of Geelong, Victoria, Australia, overlooking Corio Bay and Limeburners Bay.
Established in 1855 under the auspices of the Church of England,[3] Geelong Grammar School has a non-selective enrolment policy and currently caters for approximately 1,500 students from Pre-school to Year 12, including 800 boarders from Years 5 to 12.[4] The school's fees are the most expensive in Australia, based on a comparison of Year 12 student fees"

Hmm, looks like the school would have fish and chips on a Friday, and i reckon no idiotic taking pork off the menu by the looks of the clientele.
https://www.ggs.vic.edu.au/

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Yep, i live in Sompting and work in the South East which includes London.....where as you live about 15,000 miles away. Glad you like your beef sausages, i expect they are all the rage in Oz. By the way, i believe you have a bit of trouble in Sydney, how far are you from there...am i closer to Scotland than you to Sydney.

I honestly thought that after the Gillian Duffy incident (nice of BadFish to ignore that reference) that we'd moved on from the knee-jerk 'racist, Little Englander' comment every time someone raises the issue of indigenous British people feeling alienated by rapid and significant cultural changes. Most politicians and newspapers now acknowledge it's a cause for concern. It's a bit galling when some people can't get their head around this being an issue. That's okay, it happens and hopefully they'll realise one day. What is ridiculous though is being lectured at by people who don't even live here and whose own countries have just as bad if not worse race relations.

To give a football analogy it's like me criticising a Brighton player for a bad performance and a Rotherham fan in Australia who has read a few reports telling me that his opinion is just as informed and valid as mine.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
They serve them here too, I don't mind a chicken sausage myself. I suppose some people cope with change better than others.

chicken bloody sausage!!!!!!! WTF is wrong with you people.

i am incandescent nay seething with offended outrage,you types will eventually bring down civilisation ........dont say you were not warned.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
This country certainly is changing to fast and all this bending over backwards for religious types and the bloody EU is becoming a bloody joke.It really is a case of pathetic leaders running this country and putting foreigners and religions ahead of the general british public.
I do actually get pissed off by hearing foreign bloody voices everywhere and im sick of all these foreign supermarkets splattered everywhere...FFS what has bloody happened to this country? Why can't foreigners move here and respect and abide the british way of life...Actually they should be forced to and if not piss off.

Muslims numbers are growing to bloody fast here just like france and they have an agenda that most people are blind and naive to realise...They congregate in the same places and get within the local councils and into politics and before you know it laws are changed to suit their agenda.This country is so pathetic and soft it's beyond belief....Need a strong leader in this country and fast or we're facked.

Intelligent post? You have been recruited by the NSC NF BNP institutional forum racists. Come on, you can do better than follow those fools.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I honestly thought that after the Gillian Duffy incident (nice of BadFish to ignore that reference) that we'd moved on from the knee-jerk 'racist, Little Englander' comment every time someone raises the issue of indigenous British people feeling alienated by rapid and significant cultural changes. Most politicians and newspapers now acknowledge it's a cause for concern. It's a bit galling when some people can't get their head around this being an issue. That's okay, it happens and hopefully they'll realise one day. What is ridiculous though is being lectured at by people who don't even live here and whose own countries have just as bad if not worse race relations.

To give a football analogy it's like me criticising a Brighton player for a bad performance and a Rotherham fan in Australia who has read a few reports telling me that his opinion is just as informed and valid as mine.

Yep, i think in a round about way a few of us have stated similar. Still when in Rome.....or it seems Prague, Aus or Berlin.

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton

Well said that man.

Could not agree more!

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Intelligent post? You have been recruited by the NSC NF BNP institutional forum racists. Come on, you can do better than follow those fools.

Well that opens up membership to many on NSC
people have short memories when it comes to the BNP,nearly 60% of their support at one time was from disenchanted Labour sympathisers

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I love everything about the British way of life and all this bending over backwards to suit other cultures and religions is becoming pathetic.
We're getting this shite rammed down our throats and don't even get a say in the matter and im not a very cultural person to be honest as I go on holiday for that or should I say the sun mostly.
It's not about following...its about not being naive and oblivious to big changes in our great country that are eventually going to cause big problems.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Here is a school in your area, i could not find a menu though.
"Geelong Grammar School is an independent, Anglican, co-educational, boarding and day school. The school's main campus is located at Corio, on the northern outskirts of Geelong, Victoria, Australia, overlooking Corio Bay and Limeburners Bay.
Established in 1855 under the auspices of the Church of England,[3] Geelong Grammar School has a non-selective enrolment policy and currently caters for approximately 1,500 students from Pre-school to Year 12, including 800 boarders from Years 5 to 12.[4] The school's fees are the most expensive in Australia, based on a comparison of Year 12 student fees"

Hmm, looks like the school would have fish and chips on a Friday, and i reckon no idiotic taking pork off the menu by the looks of the clientele.
https://www.ggs.vic.edu.au/

Prince Charles went there. Sadly it is not representative of Geelong though.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Yep, i think in a round about way a few of us have stated similar. Still when in Rome.....or it seems Prague, Aus or Berlin.

My heart goes out to you. Sompting must suffer in the same way as Bushy's Haywards Heath race riots. Earn a bit more money and you may be able to escape burning in hell. Berlin, by the way, as you are not aware is Slightly more multicultural than Sompting. The Nazis are no longer in power.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

If you don't like hearing foreign voices then be thankful that you don't live in our block of flats. It's like the United Nations.

I'm clearly lacking perspective, as I've rather enjoyed my time here and was very tearful when my Taiwanese neighbour pissed off home. We had become very close friends.

My Estonian fag break friend still lives here though, we frequently talk of the pleasant cosmopolitan nature of the place when we meet outside.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
I love everything about the British way of life and all this bending over backwards to suit other cultures and religions is becoming pathetic.
We're getting this shite rammed down our throats and don't even get a say in the matter and im not a very cultural person to be honest as I go on holiday for that or should I say the sun mostly.
It's not about following...its about not being naive and oblivious to big changes in our great country that are eventually going to cause big problems.

But you can buy the Sun in this country. At least you have the decency to not spend too long in other peoples great countries.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
My heart goes out to you. Sompting must suffer in the same way as Bushy's Haywards Heath race riots. Earn a bit more money and you may be able to escape burning in hell. Berlin, by the way, as you are not aware is Slightly more multicultural than Sompting. The Nazis are no longer in power.

Actually, i have not commented on Berlin, perhaps i would if i lived there.
As for Sompting or Sussex.....many places have changed, and not for the best in a lot of cases, who is to say that my area will not turn out like areas of London, Manchester, Birmingham and a few other places i have worked in

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Just for the record I am not suggestion there isn't a problem with integration of different races and nationalities in the UK or here in Australia there clearly is (how could there not be when so many people have agendas and prejudices against certain groups?). What I am laughing at is that some people manage to find a link between the utter non stories posted on this thread (alright i lost interest and didn't read the last one) and some kind of clandestine conspiracy theory that we are being Islamised by the forces of evil (I don't need to live there to see the links that have been made between the two are absolute twaddle).

This thread is a fine example of people attributing evidence with tenuous links and flawed logic to a pre-existing belief.

Anyway I had better do some work.

See Ya gents.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
If you don't like hearing foreign voices then be thankful that you don't live in our block of flats. It's like the United Nations.

I'm clearly lacking perspective, as I've rather enjoyed my time here and was very tearful when my Taiwanese neighbour pissed off home. We had become very close friends.

Still, my Estonian fag break friend still lives here, we frequently talk of the pleasant cosmopolitan nature of the place when we meet outside.
Have shite loads here I can tell you... 3 of the 4 mini supermarkets are full of foreign shite and this is caused by the mostly polish invasion.You walk anywhere and in town and its foreign voices everywhere.

No doubt it's much worse elswhere and something that isn't really seen in brighton at the moment.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports