Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

York Mosque shows the way for all of us

Dandyman

In London village.
I just don't think that devout muslims fit in in this country mate , you see that I use the word devout , muslim lites such as yourself obviously do , but most people really have nothing in common with people who pray five times a day , don't drink etc , and don't particularly enjoy seeing women dressed in a pretty sinister fashion , ie the full veil/ burka , do you HONESTLY think that the large concentrations of Muslims in the northern mill towns , Birmingham, London etc are a success story ? I just think we are storing up trouble for the future with this lack of integration ,and before anyone comments on whites not making any efforts , why on earth should they ?? Muslims CHOSE to come here , it's up to them to change ,not the other way round.

What's your opinion on Orthodox Jews, teetotal Methodists and Nuns ?

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
What's your opinion on Orthodox Jews, teetotal Methodists and Nuns ?

Pretty much the same , but they're not in such large concentrations, 99.99999% speak English as a native language , we aren't constantly hearing about their "anger" or"outrage" ,or their "brothers" in far off countries, and last time I looked they hadn't set off suicide bombs on the tube or beheaded a soldier in the street, next totally irrelevant question ?

Scampi

One of the Three
Jun 10, 2009
Denton
Just popped in to see how the shouting was going. This is the advert i'm getting

172649632780935372.jpg

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
You really do have a limited repertoire dont you? We went through this tiresome doorstepping charade a month ago. And you came out the other side a proven liar with about 5 posters saying they lost respect for you.

When the search engine is up and running again I'll find the link to save us both having to go through this tedious routine again.
it was a yes or no question , which you have yet again , very publicly, bottled, don't bother with another reply , you'll just embarrass yourself , I'll catch up with you eventually , don't worry.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
it was a yes or no question , which you have yet again , very publicly, bottled, don't bother with another reply , you'll just embarrass yourself , I'll catch up with you eventually , don't worry.

This is all you can cling onto isn't it? A grown man using words like 'bottle' and 'offer you out.' You really are a child of the highest order.

Now. Why do I need to meet you for a second time? Last time out you had a full head of steam, had made threats, and were on my door step within 30 minutes of these threats, so why did you not do whatever it was you wanted to do then? Why did you back track? What I do not understand is that for all your macho bluster when you had the perfect opportunity to do something all you could muster was a gruff request for an apology. And then you lied about the event. You seem to pride yourself as a real man; real men do not tell lies, you seem to be one ****ed up person making idle threats and then bull shitting about them afterwards.

I have zero respect for you, I have even less interest in you. I live in Berlin ffs. Why do you think I'm going to consider wasting any time on an insignificant twit like you when I'm back in town? Believe me, I have much much better things to be doing. Come and say hello if you see me at the football; but you still wont get that apology you want.

Last edited:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
What a childish ,puerile, ill thought out reply, I will guarantee that your lifestyle has more in common with a devout Christian than a muslim, in fact the more I look at your post the more laughable it appears.

Well it was a joke!

BHAZiggy

Pedant
Jan 12, 2011
Hastings
1.6 Billion Muslims in the world - a small handful of who are extremists.
33,000 EDL members - almost all of whom are knuckle dragging, racist morons.
Quote of the week!

BHAZiggy

Pedant
Jan 12, 2011
Hastings
This won't get better until people learn to love each other rather than hate each other.
Maybe the Human race is run?
If you genuinely believe that why would you post this?

In the deep dark corners of Selhurst Park where the Millwall's never been.
Lays the chewed up remains of a Palace fan where the Brighton kicked him in.
???

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Yes I spent five years in plaistow and two years in bow , I was born in london and have spent most of my life there , where did you live ? In fact one evening game next season when I haven't got my kids with me you can meet me and tell me , you can also call me a prat and idiot to my face
Don't worry I will !!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
This is all you can cling onto isn't it? A grown man using words like 'bottle' and 'offer you out.' You really are a child of the highest order.

Now. Why do I need to meet you for a second time? Last time out you had a full head of steam, had made threats, and were on my door step within 30 minutes of these threats, so why did you not do whatever it was you wanted to do then? Why did you back track? What I do not understand is that for all your macho bluster when you had the perfect opportunity to do something all you could muster was a gruff request for an apology. And then you lied about the event. You seem to pride yourself as a real man; real men do not tell lies, you seem to be one ****ed up person making idle threats and then bull shitting about them afterwards.

I have zero respect for you, I have even less interest in you. I live in Berlin ffs. Why do you think I'm going to consider wasting any time on an insignificant twit like you when I'm back in town? Believe me, I have much much better things to be doing. Come and say hello if you see me at the football; but you still wont get that apology you want.

Looking into the NSC crystal ball I can see a PM being cut and pasted shortly...............

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Bushy and I are however devout HUQQIES.

Go on Konnie, we'll leave you gas tight, you know you want to x

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Looking into the NSC crystal ball I can see a PM being cut and pasted shortly...............

He can cut and paste what he likes , the fact of the matter is I turned up on his doorstep , he Shit himself and promised to apologise , I then magnanimously accepted his (numerous) offers to "settle it over a pint" which to be fair is the more sensible option , we never got round to it though, and he has been getting braver and braver the longer hes been in Berlin ,I couldn't give a toss about any apologies now ill just bide my time until he comes back , I know too many people on here to publicly offer to meet him if I didn't really want to.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
He can cut and paste what he likes , the fact of the matter is I turned up on his doorstep , he Shit himself and promised to apologise , I then magnanimously accepted his (numerous) offers to "settle it over a pint" which to be fair is the more see sible option , I couldn't give a toss about any apologies now ill just bide my time until he comes back , I know too many people on here to publicly offer to meet him if I didn't really want to.

I am glad there is more to my life than a personal internet feud.

Dandyman

In London village.
Pretty much the same , but they're not in such large concentrations, 99.99999% speak English as a native language , we aren't constantly hearing about their "anger" or"outrage" ,or their "brothers" in far off countries, and last time I looked they hadn't set off suicide bombs on the tube or beheaded a soldier in the street, next totally irrelevant question ?

So "pretty much the same" means you are also a bigot when it comes to Jews and dissenting Protestants ? There were no acts of terrorism by Muslims in this country before 2002. Everything that those of us that warned against the invasion of Iraq said would happen, has happened.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here