Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your worst film , and why ?

Eric Potts

Jul 26, 2004
Top o' Hanover
As the thread title says
Your reasons may be personal , irrational ,considered , or objective.

For what its worth : I HATE top Gun .Macho yankee posturing .

logan89

Jan 4, 2007
Brington
Capote - The only film i have gone to the cinema and fallen asleep during.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Muriel's Wedding............... shallow unlovable characters and stupid story tipped off by having a munter in the lead role

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Muriel's Wedding............... shallow unlovable characters and stupid story tipped off by having a munter in the lead role

Oh Vegster.......... you`re terrible.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Dreamcatcher...utter, utter garbage.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I dont like any of the Harry Potter films or any of the Lord of the Rings ones either. I fell asleep for nearly 30 minutes during the first LOTR and only awoke when the digs in the rigs (because of my snoring)became painful.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I dont like any of the Harry Potter films or any of the Lord of the Rings ones either. I fell asleep for nearly 30 minutes during the first LOTR and only awoke when the digs in the rigs (because of my snoring)became painful.

I half watched a Harry Potter film and there was a "shootout" among some wizards.. it was pathethic, they were firing spells across a museum like it was a Wild West shootout.... "look out, Behind you " " I'll cover you " Bah.. humbug

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Pearl Harbour. Rubber ships being blown up and worst of all, Ben Affleck. The only two films of his I like are paycheck and changing lanes

As the thread title says
Your reasons may be personal , irrational ,considered , or objective.

For what its worth : I HATE top Gun .Macho yankee posturing .

Hah! You shoulda seen Armegeddon! (my personal most hated).

That was super-yank-wank-ott-craaaap

I got my money back though. You ARE entitled to your money back within a certain period of the start of the film, for any reason.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Pearl Harbour. Rubber ships being blown up and worst of all, Ben Affleck. The only two films of his I like are paycheck and changing lanes

surely it was fun watching the septics getting shot at and not waking up to the fact that it was for real ?

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
Titanic

She biggest pile of horse shit i have ever had the misfortune of being dragged to the cinema to see.

Was funny as i nearly got lynched by crying women for laughing when he slipped under the water:lolol:

Cpt. Spavil

Mar 9, 2008
Titanic

She biggest pile of horse shit i have ever had the misfortune of being dragged to the cinema to see.

Was funny as i nearly got lynched by crying women for laughing when he slipped under the water:lolol:

i laughed when the ship went vertical b4 it went under lol

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here