Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Norwich after Crofts [merged]

northstandsteve

Oct 9, 2003
Hove
Heard a rumour Norwich could be interested with a bid around £350k. Hope ot but no doubt like with Gus we could be subjected to bids from other clubs for our better players.

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
Good player, but honestly these rumour come from the strangest of places. I am sure Norwich have thier sights on experienced Championship players tbh.

northstandsteve

Oct 9, 2003
Hove
Agreed but after the Calderon issue, he could be a tareget, might not sign a contrasct extension and be offered lots to move away. Just a rumour, but wee would all move jobs if the offer was right.Come on Gus sign your contrasct and i will be a lot happier.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
If the fee was right it would make sense as we have Dicker and Navarro at the moment and possibly Hendrie and Arismendi for next season. Arismendi as the holding midfielder and 2 from 3 for the central misfield

Jimmy Grimble

I mean, no disrespect to Crofts, but are Norwich really not aiming a little higher for players?

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Just out of interest, why hasn't Gus signed his contract yet.
He had it before he went away and he keeps saying he wants to stay, sounds like a touch of the Calderons to me and a possibly a bit hypocritical.
Or maybe I'm just not seeing it through tinted lenses.:cool:

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Crofts was superb this year - not sure why any fan would think anyone else currently in our midfield would be a better alternative. Must keep if we have ambitions to be a promotion side next season - not because of him but because of what selling our captain and losing out on Calderon would suggest about our ambition (and budgets).

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
So the prospect of foreign travel impedes your ability to use a pen before you leave, eh!???

He's on holiday and didn't finalise it before he came away. Think he's entitled to have his holiday. given he was only recently offered the extension, hardly surprising he didn't have time to sort out all the details before leaving.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here