Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gordon Greer

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Him and Paynter must have been on completely different wages if Poyet thinks we can afford him but not Paynter, unless of course we can compete on wages after all!

shoreham moonraker

Apr 11, 2009
doubt that he will join you, saying that have heard that wilson had a big falling out with him over that "tackle" against charlton and laid the blame for our wembley defeat privately at the feet of greer for his suspension, wether thats true or not f*** knows,

as for a bid, well we dont need the money but stranger things have happened......

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
doubt that he will join you, saying that have heard that wilson had a big falling out with him over that "tackle" against charlton and laid the blame for our wembley defeat privately at the feet of greer for his suspension, wether thats true or not f*** knows,

as for a bid, well we dont need the money but stranger things have happened......

I guess it all depends on whether the player wants to stay or not then.

dingobruce

Oct 21, 2009
SE4 9UL

He's out of contract next summer so I'm guessing if he's had a falling out with the manager and won't extend his contract it makes sense for you lot to sell him now and get some cash for him. (I know you signed him on a free but which football club doesn't want to turn a profit on players?)

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent

I would suggest that Greer's agent has been asked to seek out pastures new in the light of the sending off and that is why we are sniffing around. It also depends on whether their is a rift between manager and player which doesn't seem that likely to be honest.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here