Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gordon Greer

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Swindon fans. :lolol: f***ing no-mark inbred twats.

What, because they don't like the idea of their captain signing for a club at the
same level as them?
:lolol:

I've heard that argument somewhere before...

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
What, because they don't like the idea of their captain signing for a club at the
same level as them?
:lolol:

I've heard that argument somewhere before...

......Nothing to do with that, just because they clearly hate us. Where have you heard that argument before..?

You can't blame Greer either, who wants to live in a place like Swindon? :lol:

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
A few on there suggested it would show a lack of ambition if he moved here, they'll struggle to repeat last season without Paynter, and now everyone knows what Austins all about.
Corr, so it appears now that Notts Count and Swindon both think we're shit, would love to prove them both wrong, and we WILL.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
......Nothing to do with that, just because they clearly hate us. Where have you heard that argument before..?

You can't blame Greer either, who wants to live in a place like Swindon? :lol:

I meant that i've heard people on here expressing indignation previously that our players might consider going to other clubs and saying they can't understand why. Just like those Swindon fans are now. We all have a higher regard for our own club than outsiders do, fact. Players, on the other hand, go where they get offered the most money.

If Elphick suggested he might like to join Swindon I'd expect the same degree of vitriol on here.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
After Virgo's departure, we are in need of a centre half with a habit of getting sent off. What's more, he's four years older too!

Ah at last, speculation linking us to a player BETTER than what we have. Gordon Greer would be an excellent signing. He is big,strong and let me reiterate this BETTER THAN WHAT WE HAVE!!! He would be a top signing worth paying money for although I don't know whether he would see Brighton as a step down following Swindon's successful season. Obviously we know otherwise but let's hope we can get him in before Southampton get him.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I don't know whether he would see Brighton as a step down following Swindon's successful season. .

Just maybe, a quick look around Falmer would cure that? A flirt with the playoffs doesn't stop Swidon being a shitty little club with a shitty little ground sparsley filled with inbreds :lolol:

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
how are they in a better position off the pitch?

don't they get chucked out the league if go into admin one more time? that would be a big shame now wouldnt it

Just maybe, a quick look around Falmer would cure that? A flirt with the playoffs doesn't stop Swidon being a shitty little club with a shittly little ground :lolol:

I couldn't have said it better myself however couldn't be arsed to get into a confrontation with Shoreham Moonraker or what ever his name is. Shit club with a crappy ground who were punching above their weight last season.

:falmer:

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Won't be able to play first 3 games because of his suspension will he?

At the most he will only miss 2 games at the start of the season. He was suspended for the play off final.

Although his challenge against Charlton was pretty dangerous it would depend on what the refs report said about the sending off as to how many games he's suspended for so he might have already served his suspension when he missed the playoff final.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Swindon are a bunch of no-marks. Proabably a bit like us really, although we'll be leaving all this behind in a year or so, unlike Swindon who will always be a bunch of two bit twats in a shit ground.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
interesting in the argus comments that we may have been/may still be in for Clint Hill...............now THAT would be a good signing IMO

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
greer

Talk of Virgo as a replacement.
Never heard of him, but by the sounds of things they would be gutted to see him leave, so he must be reasonable.

Sign him up Gus, if only to piss off Swindon:salute:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here