Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gordon Greer

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

we need some f*** off huge Polish centre back who does not take prisoners.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Would be a great signing if true, a leader and a collosus at the back. I've seen him play a few times and he reminds me very much of Hawkins.

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
that would be great. good player, ball playing centre half who's also got a bit of physical presence. would be a good partner for tommy

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
How come suddenly loads of people have heard of him, think he is immense and the answer to our defensive problems?

Not knocking him, but not really noticed him when he played against us

Know what you mean, but he has captained (?) one of the top performers in the league 1 season just gone. Considering Swindon weren't expected to be any good, people will naturally go for their players eg Paynter.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
How come suddenly loads of people have heard of him, think he is immense and the answer to our defensive problems?

Not knocking him, but not really noticed him when he played against us

Come on Mandozer , get with the programe a new player is mentioned and is automatically hailed the messiah or complete horse shit, there’s no middle ground and these observations are based on nothing more than a hunch.

To be honest we could be looking into Germaine Greer to solve our defensive problem and some on here would be soiling their pants.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
What surprises me is that this in in the Argus before it was mentioned on here, must be a first !

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Captain of a side challenging for promotion to the Championship?

Yes please.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Didnt think he was all that when we've played Swindon to be honest- they may have reached the play offs but that was based on the goals they scored not their defence, which seemed pretty average.

I thought he was a bit slow, the Hawkins comparison may not be that far off.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here