Jul 21, 2010
Alright, at least change your profile picture on Twitter to one of these

_40215315_knight203.jpg

_40215217_knight200_getty.jpg

ok i will later tonight lol

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Did you have a training ground bust up with Richard Carpenter? Someone close to the Albion squad once told me you threatened to shoot him.

Did you slap Lee Trundle at Swansea? If the answer is yes, well done.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
"Brighton fans it will always be love no matter if u hate me or love me I love use we went thru a lot thank u and pls RT this
6:49 AM Jul 16th via Twitter for BlackBerry®
Hudds town fans I have alot of love for use too and always will u made me feel so welcome as a young londoner up north pls RT this
6:47 AM Jul 16th via Twitter for BlackBerry®

While it lasted it was the best club I've been at and I've been around swansea city fans I love u with all my heart pls RT this !
6:42 AM Jul 16th via Twitter for BlackBerry®"

Sure you haven't missed any clubs out?

leon knight

Jul 21, 2010
Pls take a picture of yourself next to either todays paper or your computer with nsc on it and post it on here to prove you're Leon - if not we will all assume it's a ridiculously sad joke from someone...

when i land back in the uk ill post my number u can all call it will be a temp number as ill buy a pay as you go and have it on for 3 days then im gonna chuck it jus to prove this aint a joke or some sort of prank

Father Jack

Aug 21, 2005
If this is Leon Knight, thank you, for the best football day out in my life, thank you for the delightful chip against tranmere at home, get ur head down and pick up your career as I hate to see people in any forms of life not fulfilling their promise. - oh and fancy turning out for my Sunday team, just once...

See-Goals

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
Aug 13, 2004
Seaford
Real or fake aside, why do so many resent Leon? Sure the guy has a bit of a reputation but I for one couldn't care less what happened at other clubs - only ours.

He fell out with a manager who fell out with half the squad at the time before being sacked for losing the dressing room.

Oh and he scored alot of goals before a pretty disappointing season and a half in the championship.

Bigtk

Nov 20, 2005
Leon Knight you are one of my favourite albion players ever, much love to you sir :albion1:

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
You've hit some very low points like hamilton and darlington,is this the end of a feisty footballing career?

O and how much a week would you accept now?500?:glare:

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Real or fake aside, why do so many resent Leon? Sure the guy has a bit of a reputation but I for one couldn't care less what happened at other clubs - only ours.

He fell out with a manager who fell out with half the squad at the time before being sacked for losing the dressing room.

Oh and he scored alot of goals before a pretty disappointing season and a half in the championship.

About 70% dislike him but i like a fair few will never slate him:thumbsup:

You can't dislike a player who scored so many goals and was a joy to watch:thumbsup:

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
Leon Knight, He's Alright :thumbsup:

If this is him he gave me my best moment of my footballing life so cheers :bowdown:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
no its jus football it goes like that sometimes pal
You seem to be right into arse licking. Funny how when you f***ed off and ruined your career in Swansea, you were ripping the piss out of "all 6,000" of our fans.

Bet you'd f***ing LOVE to play in front of 6,000 now eh? And 22,000 next season.

Good luck at whichever little noddy club takes a chance on you next.

Comedy Steve

We're f'ing brilliant
Oct 20, 2003
BN6
If this is Leon Knight, thank you, for the best football day out in my life, thank you for the delightful chip against tranmere at home, get ur head down and pick up your career as I hate to see people in any forms of life not fulfilling their promise

Yeah, seconded.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here