Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

leon knight here im talked about too much on this site time to defend myself

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Leon, why did you leave Town when you were idolised?

Secondly, coming to the end of your career with Brighton, you ended up playing out on the wing. Did you prefer playing behind a big striker, a la Uwelumo or out on teh wing putting in wicked crosses?

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
its got smaller as iv got older lol
nah im playing im jus a over confident man thats all and some people mistake that for other things

You're a cocky git but you need that to succeed,i should know as im a cocky and arrogant git too:glare:

You had massive potential and could of earn't a fortune by now,but i believe you can still get back to banging in the goals and making a fair few quid again.:thumbsup:

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Whatever the true identity here, this is already a great thread. Either it's the classic player breaks cover, or a superb wind-up.

leon knight

Jul 21, 2010
You're a cocky git but you need that to succeed,i should know as im a cocky and arrogant git too:glare:

You had massive potential and could of earn't a fortune by now,but i believe you can still get back to banging in the goals and making a fair few quid again.:thumbsup:

mate its not about money with me ive made a fortune altho ive blew some being young and rash and stupid i still have a fair few quid its about getting in the right team and playing good football again

lovelyboy

Nov 17, 2005
Leon you said earlier you have read NSC for years. Did you and the other players read it regularly when you played for Brighton and what did you all think of it??!!!

Father Jack

Aug 21, 2005
If it's not about money come play for my Sunday team, u wld get to play up front with NSC's resident Chinese poster.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Oh and thank you for the goal against Sheffield Utd away, one of the best trips iv made as an Albion fan

Can't be two faced I've always slated LK for his attitude and constant falling over so I'm not going back on that.

If this is you, and I think it may be, fair play.

As for away at Sheff Utd, Father in Law had to get back to Notts so we left on 90 mins and missed the f**king goal, why couldn't you have scored earlier!:thumbsup:

leon knight

Jul 21, 2010
Leon, why did you leave Town when you were idolised?

Secondly, coming to the end of your career with Brighton, you ended up playing out on the wing. Did you prefer playing behind a big striker, a la Uwelumo or out on teh wing putting in wicked crosses?

mate when the staff left i had to go it would not of been the same plus chelsea wanted me to go to sheff weds sorry i love u fans too so much gr8 people

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
mate its not about money with me ive made a fortune altho ive blew some being young and rash and stupid i still have a fair few quid its about getting in the right team and playing good football again

Arundel need a striker and you'll get a free trip around the castle? (will even put up with a bit of moaning, honest!)

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Dear Leon. When you played that pre-season friendly at Lancing with CKR I got so excited at the prospect of you two as our new strike force that I got a massive stiffy that just wouldn't go down even when I hit it with greasy chip. I was still hard when I brushed past you after you were subbed and had got dressed. You had a nifty black shirt on and smelt lovely. Did you feel my throbber and have you ever had any other bi-curious moments that you sometimes feel ashamed about when your with your missus?

leon knight

Jul 21, 2010
Can't be two faced I've always slated LK for his attitude and constant falling over so I'm not going back on that.

If this is you, and I think it may be, fair play.

As for away at Sheff Utd, Father in Law had to get back to Notts so we left on 90 mins and missed the f**king goal, why couldn't you have scored earlier!:thumbsup:

i like when people speak there mind cos i do too
sorry for ur father in law missing the goal lol gd goal too hahahahahaha

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here