Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

leon knight here im talked about too much on this site time to defend myself

moshe's foreskin

Jan 22, 2010
Give the man a break, he did a job for us and was don. What do you tossers get out of it when someone feel's like they might want change. We're better off without him,so get over it. I bet he wishes he was part of ex-team mate Gus's plans now.Revenge is sweet my friend

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Leon, would you consider coming back to the club on trial? If your worried about a frosty reception perhaps you could grow a beard and change your name to Kayne Light or something.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
So wait....is this really Leon Knight? Or have 100 or so people been roped in?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Damanclay said:
Well, I must admit that i've been less than complementary over the years about LK. If this is him my opinion has gone well and truly up. Takes an awful lot of bottle to come on here.

Does it? Does it really require bottle to come on a messageboard and tap away from the safety of wherever he is?

Ps I still don't think it is him

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Firstly he isn't starting a transfer rumour, so give it a rest on the proof crap please. Secondly, speak for yourself plenty of people are prepared to go along with this so relax and enjoy the spectacle

Yet after this shite loads of people have asked him to prove it's him... And as I don't know how to do 2 quotes, ls see below...

O Lads

Dec 16, 2004
Does it? Does it really require bottle to come on a messageboard and tap away from the safety of wherever he is?

Ps I still don't think it is him

I think it does (if it's him). Reading abuse about your life being directly aimed at you is hard I'm sure.

What do you propose he does? Set up a live Q & A session on Brighton beach?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
My first thought was bollocks, as I was expecting an IP address in Portugal, but then I dug a little deeper and found the IP address belonged to a laptop in Essex strapped to the front of a forklift truck and guess what,it was being remotely controlled by an IP address I traced to the Algarve:ohmy:

Talk about completely contradicting urself u muppet :thumbsup:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
This is where you need Tank online to ask a question that only someone from the squad of that time would know.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
O Lads said:
I think it does (if it's him). Reading abuse about your life being directly aimed at you is hard I'm sure.

What do you propose he does? Set up a live Q & A session on Brighton beach?

He seems/seemed perfectly happy to dish out abuse when it suited him.

I propose that he buggers off and gives up trying to be a footballer. Take up crime full time and enjoy his short and extended stays, detained at Her Majesty's Pleasure.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
LK if that's you you will have to do something to 100% prove it...

If it is u like Da Man Clay you would've gone up a hell of a lot in my estimation. However half the knob head keyboard warriors on here would all slag u off on one thread and then arse kiss when they think they're talking to you. The comment on 'glad Brighton went down' was a complete disgrace... But as above if this is u u've explained urself etc...

(tho i don't believe it's you... Until proven wrong)

PS - Question - Bloke who used to turn up a hell of a lot at the training ground / players lounge at Withdean (v v tall with ginger hair). I know you used to speak to him a lot - most games. Tell me his name...? First name will do?

PCBEARDMLORD

Isn't it ?
Jan 30, 2008
Patcham
If you are Leon Knight.... what car were you driving when you were stopped by the Police in North Street, Brighton....and what did you get the ticket for ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here