The Office - American version

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Black Adder and I'm Alan Partridge are the best. Phoenix Nights is also a favorite.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Easy 10 said:
Father Teds ok, but not a patch on my Big Three.
Blackadder was excellent, but again, is just about on the 2nd tier of comedy classics for me. Brilliantly written
For FUCKS sake Easy. Bladder is top tier, FACT. And Father Ted is NOT OK, it is f***ing funny.

*seethe*

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
Easy 10 said:
Father Teds ok, but not a patch on my Big Three.
Blackadder was excellent, but again, is just about on the 2nd tier of comedy classics for me. Brilliantly written, but not quite as many laugh-out-loud moments as FT, IAP or, err, TO.

As you say though, each to their own.

well personally, i think it definitely has a patch on your big three. i also think futurama is brilliantly done. then again, i watch more of those than yours

Last edited:

E

enigma

Woody the Seagull said:
ok maybe its not shit, but i just dont find it very funny. the bits where it is so terribly embarrassing that everyone laughs kind of baffles me. however, there are good parts of it as well.

i dont really see that, but fair enough. Noone could say its shit, but if it aint your cup of tea then fair enough.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Simster said:
I think Fawlty Towers is finally beginning to look too dated to be all that funny. And "Knowing me, knowing you" was miles funnier than "I'm Alan Partridge", IMHO.
I'm sorry, but thats just MADNESS.
"Knowing me, Knowing You" was pretty average and very hit and miss. "I'm Alan Partridge" is sheer GENIUS. Every single episode contains at least three lines that has me laughing my tits off.

Fawlty Towers will never, ever be "dated". Basil Fawlty is probably the greatest comedy character of all time.

E

enigma

The Partridge series where he's in the hotel and and moving house are much better than the chat shows IN MY OPINION.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Simster said:
For FUCKS sake Easy. Bladder is top tier, FACT. And Father Ted is NOT OK, it is f***ing funny.

*seethe*
Bladder only JUST misses out on my TOP TIER because it would be in truley EXALTED company up there. It's a very EXCLUSIVE tier and I cannot allow for more than THREE series to be up there.

Anyways, your views are null and VOID because you don't find Fawlty Towers funny. So POKE it.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Easy 10 said:
Anyways, your views are null and VOID because you don't find Fawlty Towers funny. So POKE it.
I do. I am just too SOPHISTICATED to be forever AWED by it. And you can get SCREWED too, you small ponce.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
*sniff* *sniff*

Is that AIDS I smell?
I am going to quit this now MAX, in case the rest of the board start getting us confused with that "hilarious" duo, Kinks & Bucky.

Now, shall I tell my "leg mental" ordering an icecream joke on here? No, maybe not.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Simster said:
I do. I am just too SOPHISTICATED to be forever AWED by it. And you can get SCREWED too, you small ponce.
"Sophisticated" my disembodied twat. You probably sit there with a face like a smacked arse you miserable, cantankerous old FART.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports