Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Typical underhand tactics by Labour at the Albion

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
And will the labour friendly Argus report this in the dramatic way they reported some of the shit during the Falmer process. Suspect page 13 and just a few words, no more.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
The MORI people were nothing to do with the election.

They were approaching older male fans like me as part of the health awareness scheme. All they wanted was a name, address, telephone number and age, with a view to a telephone follow up at a later date.

Sadly having been approached earlier by some leftie oik, I was in no mood to respond to a MORI poll that I assumed was linked to the election.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Politicians in act of extreme opportunism.

Why are people shocked by this?

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I'm struggling to see what the fuss is about to be honest. All these leaflets (the same up here) are beaten in design and impact by the pizza ones that come through the door.

I'm far more pissed off with the "news" papers produced by local councils, now that's a waste of my money.

It seems that the people most pissed off on here are those batting for the other side(s).

I'm sure your Tories and the Lib Dems would love to be able to link their campaign with that lovely new thing being built near the Universities, but even they would struggle to draw such a dubious link.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here