Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

£230,000 damage at the Amex is this true?

Oh no!
Boo farking hoo!!!!

We won't be allowed 2 faaaaaasand seats at your sterile, apart from the away end, no atmosphere legoland!!!

Say it ain't so, dig.

Purlease say it ain't so!

Purlease!

Very good. but as much as you try to be a proprer Londoner you will always be North Surrey.

And why try to make out you are an Eastender, Inferioty complex?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
You had no alternative.
You know it and I know it.
You got plaiced (see what I did there?) in Grimesby.
And you now stinka fish.

My fingers have stunk of fish from working in a factory , how do explain the smell on your fingers ???

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I bet your chairman is well chuffed with your efforts. £230,000 is a fair old wedge out of the budget.

hahaha £230k. You MONGS

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
If criminal damage has been caused someone needs to pay for the damage. I'm sure that both clubs will discuss the situation and some sort of compensation paid.

Let's be honest we have all stood on seats at away games and some of the damage may not be intentional but if the club, police or CCTV can prove an individual has caused damage with intent I'm sure the clubs / authorities will act accordingly.

I don't think it's fair to tar everyone with the same brush and as ever the minority ruin it for he majority.

Let's hope that Churchill has provided a good insurance cover "Oh yes!".

ArfurW8

May 22, 2009
Fort Neef
When we scored I did see one seat go flying in the celebrations,stopped for a pint before leaving and did not notice any vandalism in the bar areas.
Obviously any damage is too much damage and should be paid for,£230,000 is an awful lot of money and would be quite obvious if that amount of damage had been caused.
The sooner BHA come forward with an official figure the better.

Nice ground
Pleasant helpful stewards in and outside the ground
Pleasant catering staff
True the train journey out was a bit of a pain,but I stopped for a pint first and waiting about 20 minutes for a train wasn't that much of a problem.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
It was a tough choice to move to Grimsby , the alternative was Croydon.

I saw this yesterday, you might enjoy it:

Humber Bridge
1. A marvel of industrial engineering, linking the industrial town of Hull with the fishing port of Grimsby

2. The female perineum, so called because like the Humber Bridge it links a place that stinks of shit with one that stinks of fish.
That girl from Brimingham stank, the cleanest part of her was her Humber Bridge.

Better than living in Croydon though :thumbsup:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
thats okay we rely on free transfers

Glen Murray

CPFC2010 have already set aside the money , they'll just take it out of the account reserved for Murray's goal bonuses. :thumbsup:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
what a great idea i think we should be deducted points for beating you, thats what you really mean isn't it

still won't change the result

It will do if Palace go bust before the end of the season and the result is expunged by the Football League.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
talking of his goals did you see that superb one on Tuesday or were you like most of your fans that left well before that ?

Oh yes , what a goal , taking his tally for the season up to 2.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here