Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

All Boxes now sold

It's a fixed figure for five years, fixed, it won't change, regardless for the first 5 years.

Match ticket for ALL Brighton home games is included, league, cup and friendlies. (Not testimonials).

Guaranteed tickets for ALL events at the stadium, Concerts, U21s, other sports, there is a pre-sale period where you can buy your ticket before they go on sale the general public.

Oh, and this one is sure to fire you up a bit,
Guaranteed Priority for all "Class A" "Glamour" away games (Villa, Spurs etc), all Platinum 1901 members will have the option to buy away tickets before they go on general sale.
There, I typed it.

A thikie write

how can you buy it BEFORE it goes on sale?:facepalm:

Smythe

Oct 8, 2008
Brightonian in Manchester
Just to chip in, They had about 4 platinum seats left in the middle tier. There are more platinum seats available in the lower tier which have only just been released. There are plenty of those still available. The platinum seats are the central sections of the middle and lower tier.

The seats in the wings of the middle tier are gold memberships. 75 or 76 a month plus VAT I think. Same joining fee.

They said they are well ahead of sales targets.

Our hostess also confirmed the stadium is potentially expandable to 35000.

ssshhhhhhhhh......dont tell anyone else

Do you think someone who puts, say, £500 per season into the club should have equal (or higher) priority for such tickets than someone who puts in over £1500 per season?

What about 40 years worth of time (and that's 40 years worth of SPEND!)

SICKASAGULL

Aug 26, 2007
In view of the serious financial situation I am amazed that The Boxes have been sold before we gain promotion from Div 1.
Regarding season tickets I feel that with the large number of seats available there is no point in tieing up a large amount of cash before the season commences,instead purchase on one game at a time taking into consideration results and standard of play, this will ensure that the club will have to take action to keep attendances up.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
why are we only selling to Generals?????

Surely that's a Major fiasco. We should be marshalling all our private revenue streams.

:lolol::lolol:

The way it was presented was that any event for which tickets had to be bought (music concerts, U21s etc) would be made available to Platinum Club members in advance for them to buy their tickets before the tickets went on sale to anyone else. It was explained that this might only be a day or two in advance, so you'd have to get in quick.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
I'm not sure why so many have a problem with platinum seats. If, 2000 people want to buy those seats at whatever cost, then good for them and the club. For the rest of us, there are 20,000 other seats that we can choose from.

Absolutely, having a pre match meal and sitting in comfort, prawn sandwich in hand might not be everyone's cup of tea but the club are simply offering choice, I dare say the club will be offering reasonably cheap tickets in less popular parts of the ground.

Also, as a previous poster stated many of these 'premium' seat will be taken up by normal fans who are in a financial position where they can afford these little extras, some of whom would have done their stint on the cold terraces with the so called 'proper' fans.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Just There are more platinum seats available in the lower tier which have only just been released.

faux platinum

desprateseagull

Jul 20, 2003
brighton, actually
I am playing (drinking) devil's advocaat here..

now why couldnt we have done this at Withdean (buy out ground from the council- many on-site franchise oppurtunity..), or even the Goldstone..?

JUST REMEMBER THE ORDINARY FANS- it's a COMMUNITY stadium, btw.

but on the edge of town.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Personally I think it's bloody fantastic how many seats the club has sold already.

I have often been critical of the Marketing dept. but signs are things are changing.

How many STH in the first season at Falmer? 12,000?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
i think its two weeks in advance of general sale

That's what they said, but he also pointed out that with some shows, eg Red Hot Chili Peppers last year at the Ricoh, the promoter would only allow 24 or 48 hours pre-sale to the "club" members.

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
Also, as a previous poster stated many of these 'premium' seat will be taken up by normal fans who are in a financial position where they can afford these little extras, some of whom would have done their stint on the cold terraces with the so called 'proper' fans.

Exactly, and I,ve stumped up the cash for lifetime as I see it as a good investment.

You can sell your seat, so hopefully we should only ever be at this level or above so should get your money back at least.

After being at Withdean for 12 years why not spoil yourself if you have the funds to do it?

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
For me, the issue which will bother most of us is a different one. STHs will have first dibs at regular seats at Falmer but most of us will have friends/family that we'd like to sit with who are not current STHs. Will the club allow this, safe in the knowledge that it will lead to more Falmer STHs, or will they make us defer until general sale?
PG

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
A Boro-supporting friends reckons the Riverside was never the same after they filled the corners (because they don't fill it).

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
So is it def true all boxes are sold?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here