Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Don’t forget your ID like this plum did

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I really don't like doing this, but when you start picking on people with this holier than thou shit, you should be called out :shrug:

It's a bit like people voting for National issues on local elections, which you always (quite rightly) pointed out the stupidity of

or voting for someone they know is a complete moron, because they said they would 'Get Brexit done' and that was more important than any other aspect of their political ability, ambition or competence

As I said above, be nice :kiss:
Your old memory is playing you up - maybe just make do with your free tea and biscuits.

Very briefly -

a. I voted UKIP in a GE not locally despite your statement above
b. Despite me explaining to you MANY times - I have never, nor could have ever, voted for Johnson given I have never lived in his constituency and having never been a member of the Tory party.

You do seem somewhat confused to the election system in England. NURSE - meds needed for @WATFORD zero :kiss:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Your old memory is playing you up - maybe just make do with your free tea and biscuits.

Very briefly -

a. I voted UKIP in a GE not locally despite your statement above
b. Despite me explaining to you MANY times - I have never, nor could have ever, voted for Johnson given I have never lived in his constituency and having never been a member of the Tory party.

You do seem somewhat confused to the election system in England. NURSE - meds needed for @WATFORD zero :kiss:

As you know I'm naturally a Liberal and believe anyone should be able to vote what they they like and then claim later whatever they like, as long as they don't call out others for doing the exact same :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
IMG_5150.jpeg

Barking mad, but as I couldn’t bring myself to vote for any of the main parties the only option was Green. Poor state of affairs.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005

Great way to advertise to your Tory voters not to forget theirs. He is not as big a plum as you might think.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Great way to advertise to your Tory voters not to forget theirs. He is not as big a plum as you might think.
I’d find this an easier conclusion to reach had he pushed the story himself at the start of the day, whereas it has been broken by Sky towards the end of it

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
My sister is the presiding officer in Queen's Park and was moaning that she had double the workloads of other POs. I hadn't realised that they have to serve for the whole time the polling stations are open and deliver the boxes; I thought there'd be shifts - it's a hell of a long day
And she’s a volunteer right?

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

Everything is so calculated and pre-meditated with that blonde berk that I bet he did it on purpose just to get himself some media coverage.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
First time I have ever spoilt my ballot paper. More than happy voting in the local election - which I did.

But what is the point of the Police Crime Commissioner thing?? I wrote 'stealing a living' on my ballot paper.

And as I was typing the above - had a knock on the door. Bloody Lib Dems wanting to know if I had been to vote yet (9.45 pm). Probably because I always refuse to give the folk outside with their clipboards my number.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports