Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ask Uncle Buck

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Afternoon uncle buck
i asked you a few days ago if you knew what sex my child will be, before we went for our second scan. Imagine my surprise when as predicted (50% chance its a boy or 50% chance its a girl) you were spot on !! :bowdown:
we are having a girl. :bowdown:
I was wondering Just how come you are all Knowledgable ?
Do you practise in witchcraft or are you a druid or worse still a catholic priest ?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
What do you make of Harding being released by Ipswich?

Should blackpool pleasure beach sign hawkins as their new donkey?

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Afternoon uncle buck
i asked you a few days ago if you knew what sex my child will be, before we went for our second scan. Imagine my surprise when as predicted (50% chance its a boy or 50% chance its a girl) you were spot on !! :bowdown:
we are having a girl. :bowdown:
I was wondering Just how come you are all Knowledgable ?
Do you practise in witchcraft or are you a druid or worse still a catholic priest ?

Occasional moments of clarity due to years of alcohol abuse.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Dear OL,

Was the Kirtley performance, the other day, a flash in the pan or do you feel he is finally finding his rythmnnnnn again?

How happy are you with the bloom takeover? (Uncle Spielberg rating applies)

High regards,

Bof.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Dear OL,

Was the Kirtley performance, the other day, a flash in the pan or do you feel he is finally finding his rythmnnnnn again?

How happy are you with the bloom takeover? (Uncle Spielberg rating applies)

High regards,

Bof.

The fact he went for a lot of runs against Yorks is a worry, lets see how he does tomorrow. He certainly does not warrant a place in the 4 day side.

I did not realise Tony was an OL. I knew Ray's daughters had been through the 6th form at Lancing, but not Tony.

I am not unhappy about it, but as he is a Bloom and Ray is somewhat tarnished by his previous at the Albion, I will treat it with caution for the moment. Am surprised he has overall control of the club now, as Knight had said that would not happen, but money talks...

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Next time the Sky camera's are at the County Ground should I RAVAGE the Sky girl who walks around the pitch with her clipboard organising things?... She has the most fantastic, cute, tight, little arse.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here