Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bissouma (Gone to Spurs 17/06/2022)

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Bissouma

Well if biss does go, I guess Tony wants the money more then top 10.

As Alzate and McCallister and Gross, are not good enough!. IMO

You clearly weren’t at the Chelsea game where they creamed the world class Kante & Jorginho or watched Caicedo against Brazil.

Those player you quoted can and will keep us in the top ten if Biss leaves.

Also, now that we have a Tross/Maupay back-up almost in the hutch for the summer, I’d not be surprised if a Welbeck back-up isn’t nabbed tomorrow. It should be an exciting day.

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
Gary Jacob of The Times seems to be under the impression that we have suddenly decided, a few days from the end of the transfer window, that we are willing to sell Bissouma for £50m. Which makes me fairly certain that we haven't.
Anyone would think he's just read Naylor's article from the beginning of the window saying just that which he shared again a couple of days ago!

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Danny Wilson Said

May 2, 2020
Palookaville
If we assume that Bissouma will go at some stage, and if a bidding war between, say, Manchester United, Liverpool and Tottenham suddenly develops before the window shuts (with Villa being allowed to think they're involved, just for the lolz) and we get some insane offer such as £60m, then you'd have to say it's great business for a player who is still technically under investigation for a serious offence. And we have Caicedo, Alzate, Mwepu, Lallana and others ready to step up.

But of course, once a bid is accepted, Biss would have to want to go, there has to be a medical and an agreement over personal terms. So unless one of the above suddenly lodges a blow-everyone-else-out-of-the-water bid pretty early tomorrow morning, I can't see it happening. I also can't see us treating a valued player in that rather mercenary way.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I'm not sure I can see Bissouma going this window. Come back in the summer and his value is probably half

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
If Bloom was to use same argument he did for not sanctioning White to Leeds, he won't go to Villa.

Fairly sure Leeds pee'd off our exec - the 'rival' thing was just an excuse not to sell.

And Bissouma is probably at the peak of his value given the contract situation, so I doubt we'll be too fussy about where he goes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here