Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Wolverhampton Wanderers *** Official Match Thread ***

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Wolves keeper took nearly 40 seconds to take that goal kick, nothing added on. Pathetic refereeing as usual.

Sorrel

Jul 5, 2003
Back in East Sussex
Considering how I felt at half-time, the draw is actually pretty good. But is it good enough? Not really - but where do we think a win can come? Leeds? Fulham? If not at either of those then we're really in trouble.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Ah well. One point better than none. Fingers crossed the squad will take some confidence from that. Oh, Citeh next.

SoggyCabbages

Mar 29, 2019
3-3. I'll take that.

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
Man of the match, Dunk

Equally, Burn was their man of the match.

Potters half time talk: "if you go out and win this, I'll walk away" they did their all, shame. Still, 7-0 loss to city might see the dullard out the door.

BHAFC132

Mar 17, 2019
Alright point, lost 2 because of burn and Sanchez, potters fault, 1 win in 18, new manager, new project is the way I think we should go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
You can only feel disappointment if you have some confidence that we have a chance of getting out of our current troubles. Potter took that away from me with the Fulham-Sheffield games. Feel free to have a go at me personally if you like but I don’t think I’m the only one who feels that way

I’m not having a go I just think that you don’t want to be proved wrong about Potter. You have never and I mean never backed him.

In fact I seem to recall that you suggested I’d turn against him when things got iffy. You were wrong, I am very much team Potter, even with the atrocious run of form :shrug:

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Difficult descion this time for the 'point gained or two points dropped' poll...

Shite first half, good second half ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here