Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fabian Hürzeler **SINGED 15/06/2024**

Would Fabian Hurzeler be a good replacement for RDZ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Swegulls

Aug 29, 2023
Stockholm
Just watched the presser with Herr Hürzeler ... love him already! He made a very good impression, a joy to watch. I mean he LAUGHED, several times!!! This can be really fun, give it a year or two.

And hey, all you Brighton Boys, you should be very, very, very happy to have people like Bloom, Barber and Weir running this club. No cheating, just a helluva good job. Grew up with the mighty Superhoops from W12 so guess if I'm jealous ...

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Have seen the clubs interviews and the talk sport one and the big difference between De Zerbi’s intro to the club and Fabian’s, is it’s just him, you see his personality immediately, unlike De Zerbi, which could be argued, was protected somewhat by Enrico Venturelli who translated everything.
Certainly liking what I’m seeing so far, except the haircut 🤣
Really looking forward to the start of the season 💙🤍💙

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
Have seen the clubs interviews and the talk sport one and the big difference between De Zerbi’s intro to the club and Fabian’s, is it’s just him, you see his personality immediately, unlike De Zerbi, which could be argued, was protected somewhat by Enrico Venturelli who translated everything.
Certainly liking what I’m seeing so far, except the haircut 🤣
Really looking forward to the start of the season 💙🤍💙
That's an interesting take on it.

RDZ never quite mastered English, even though he said he would by the Christmas of the year he was appointed.

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
Hmm, I think he did master it but he went all Bielsa and Poch at Saints when things got tough
I get what you're saying - Bielsa and Poch were careful what they said, so employed an interpreter. I get that.

But RDZ employed other techniques to 'fill' the interview time. 'We are Brighton'. 'We played a good game'. These were just soundbites he had learned to fill the space.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here