Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hartlepool United vs Brighton & Hove Albion ***Official Thread***

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
someone on another forum said much the same when I predicted a 4-0 win to us at Peterborough
we won 3-0 did we not
you can't win games by hoping for a draw

having said all that a draw would not be a disaster

In all honesty a 7-0 win would still been have very flattering to Peterborough two weeks ago.

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Okay as usual in the OTLW household it is cooking time ... we've done lamb, done beef and today it's chicken! ... just off to stuff an organic free range chuck at half time, while Gus stuffs the players ready for a 6 goal reply in the second half ....

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
We usually play better in the second half. Think I'll take the draw if it's on offer.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
My dad is flying over tomorrow so wifey is going out shopping after the game with the in laws for food, leaving me with no food and kids at home. So Ill quickly go out and get some Etsiz Cig Kofte Durum for dinner... YUMMMMMMMMM!!!!

Translation: Meat free raw (meat)balls in lavash (really soft fresh flat bread) - the koft is made form powdered almond, nut and pistachio in a tomato sauce with bulgur mixed and meatballed with lemon juice and red pepper, and laid in the bread with lettuce and hot spicy sauce made of sour pomegranite juice and hot red peppers

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
It will be ok in the 2nd half , Gus will give his interval team talk entirely in Spanish. LuaLua and Spaz to shake it up a bit.

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
Just thought I would point out, we actually have another 45 minutes. Chill the fook out people*, jeeez.

*That's just for the drama queens on here :annoyed:

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Like many of us I was nervous about this at the start - that hasn't changed, but it is clear we are still able to score a few in the second half - we had at least two good chances in the first (just hope that we don't have to regret them not going in)

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Id take a draw.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
The question on SCR is will you take a draw now - for me I wouldn't I still want a win

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here