Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How will you feel if you vote for the losing side in the referendum ?

How will you feel if you vote for the losing side in the referendum ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I suspect the Brexit voters will take it a lot worse than the remains if they lose....

As a firm and long-standing REMAINer, I will feel angry and ashamed if that happens - ashamed to be British, and I am proud of my country.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
As a firm and long-standing REMAINer, I will feel angry and ashamed if that happens - ashamed to be British, and I am proud of my country.

Some terrible things that a very few British people do, make me ashamed of them but I will never be ashamed to be British...ever. And I live in France now because this is a beautiful country with many wonderful people here too. British first, European second.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Why would I want to go to Malta?

Indeed why ? Malta isn't far away enough. Perhaps somewhere in the Amazon jungle might suit you and where there are no communication systems or internet. You might then, be able to get your life back.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Indeed why ? Malta isn't far away enough. Perhaps somewhere in the Amazon jungle might suit you and where there are no communication systems or internet. You might then, be able to get your life back.

I lead an okay life thank you very much. No need to concern yourself with my wellbeing. In fact I recommend people have too much time on their hands....it's better than the opposite.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
I lead an okay life thank you very much. No need to concern yourself with my wellbeing. In fact I recommend people have too much time on their hands....it's better than the opposite.

I am surprised your life is "okay". You appear to be one of lifes perrenial losers, whether it be the Labour Party, Jerermy Corbyn or your frequent disappointment of the food presented to you by the Albion caterers.

I am only sorry that you support the Remain camp, which unfortunately I do too. Given your success rate, it really isn't good. Could you possibly consider changing sides to Brexit.......for the good of the United Kingdom ?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I already have reconciled myself to losing. I think the Remain vote will sneak it but it will be close.

Probably a good thing if its close for either side, as both sides will have to listen to each other. I dont think it will be that close, but if it was, it could possibly dissolve some butthurt either way.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Likely be pissed off that such huge decisions can be made by people with little understanding of the consequences (myself included)

More bothered by how our political parties deal with it. Can't get my head round how Westminster looks In a week or two

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
If we stay I'll be hacked off for a couple of weeks and then I'll get on with normal life like most :)
I won't go down the "told you so" road as I already know that staying in will be a disaster and sadly was hoping that other countries would follow our lead outside this awful pointless organisation.

Still very confident we will LEAVE though :)

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
If it means Boris, or Farage, or pretty well anyone on the Brexit camp becomes PM then very worried

I don't get why people think BJ as Prime Minister will be a disaster. He was Mayor of our capital city for 8 years and - even though I haven't lived or worked there - from what I can gather he didn't do a half bad job in many people's eyes.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Apparently there has been a record number of applications for Irish passports amid brexit fears. All you need is an Irish great grandparent!

As for me I'll be happy when this boring shite is all over.

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
Apparently there has been a record number of applications for Irish passports amid brexit fears. All you need is an Irish great grandparent!
Don't laugh....I'm seriously thinking of going down that route myself. Not relishing a post Brexit Britain run by xenophobes like Farage.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Don't laugh....I'm seriously thinking of going down that route myself. Not relishing a post Brexit Britain run by xenophobes like Farage.
Wether you have issues with farage or not he speaks his mind and is mostly spot on with an abundance of knowledge....I'd rather have someone like that than these slippery lying twats like Cameron who gets run by every leader especially Obama,bloody embarrassing!!!

Farage will only be in UKIP anyway and boris would be better than Cameron that's for sure.
When was the last time we had a strong passionate leader?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here