Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall **Singed for Chelsea 02/07/2024**

BluesRockDJ

Jan 24, 2020
And you can add to that - we are hyper sensitive to any news and it gets amped up and discussed on NSC for weeks. But this is also happening at other clubs - all the time. We just don't see most of that, aren't as atuned to it so it FEELS like we're th eonly club where we persistently fail to get the players we were in for.
Some of these we were never in for. Some of these we were, but the deals feel through. It is the same for all ofher football clubs, always.

We are exceptional when we miss out on players. We are a very acomplished club when it comes to transfers.
How near to Dorchester ?

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Chelsea will just keep buying selling swapping players and managers until they get it right, and they will get it right because whatever you say money talks. It might take a while but you could see the improvements last season.
It is a whole different world from our approach.
100% this.

It’s absolutely SHIT.

BluesRockDJ

Jan 24, 2020
This saga reminds me of a certain Alex Pritchard, who preferred Norwich to us.........say no more !

Last edited:

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I've not read any articles or any of thie thread, but my gut feeling is, if he's turned us down for Chelsea, he was probably an NDP fail anyway

HalfaSeatOn

Mar 17, 2014
North West Sussex
Chelsea are like the LIV of golf. Players are pulled in by the big money but won’t necessarily improve due to limited game time and possibly motivation. Other than Dechambeau, not many LIV golfers threatening Major wins.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
No I'll will to the player.

Chelsea can go to the wall for all I care.

The real loss was not getting KDH in January, when we were desperate for the numbers to compete on all those fronts. Now, it's not a biggie. Other transfer irons in the fire. Baleba and Hinsh developing nicely, Moder might stay and continue his improved fitness and form. Let's use the money in the way we usually use it, when we see an actual bargain

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
Caicedo - £115m in August '23
Enzo - £106m in January '23
Lavia - £58m in August '23
Chukwuemeka - £20m in August '22
Ugochukwu - £23m in August '23
Casadei -£12m in August '22
Santos - £11m in January '23
Gallagher

Still not enough for the four teams they will enter into the Chelsea All Stars Tournament in California in summer 2025

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
I'm sorry but I think some of us need to stop wetting ourselves over KDH. Yes he was good in the Championship (probably his best level) but was pretty poor 2 years ago albeit in a struggling Leicester team. He's not worth £40m in a month of Sundays and only a moronic club would pay that sort of figure (like a Chelsea).

The club will have other targets out there and I for one don't think this is great loss - especially if we can keep Gross for the last year of his contract.

We need to be all in on a right back as our No1 priority, and then a more sensibly priced midfielder who actually wants to play for us, rather than someone willing to sit on the bench at a bigger club counting his dough.
Agree. We'll find another backup for Billy. No problem.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here