Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Magoo out petition

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
London Irish said:
What do you care? I'm a fan of a fecking CLASS rugby team and my views have no relevance! :lolol:

For me, play-offs will be a bonus next season. The team needs a big overhaul and I foresee a season like Micky Adams had at Withdean 1999-2000, team-building to find the right combinations. It might be a bit boring for the adreinalin junkies that make up the Albion's fan base, but too bad, footballing reality had to bite eventually! I'll be there, geeing on our midtable mediocrity (probably, but who knows McGhee might work a miracle quicker than that and get us play-offs). Anyways, a season of hope and progress - and crucially, FALMER!

What do you know about anything that happened in 1999/2000?

Way before your time and way too soon for it to be fashionable to be into football for you egg chaser types.

gerbil said:
What do you know about anything that happened in 1999/2000?

Way before your time and way too soon for it to be fashionable to be into football for you egg chaser types.

Oh don't start all that sour shit again :nono: can't you deal with the arguments rather than tedious personal attacks?

D

Deleted member 2719

5 Litres said:
68 votes at the moment, WOW!!! Sounds as effective as the twats trying to start the McGhee out chants today. Doesn't the fact that no-one joined in tell you something??

It could also be that alot of Mark Mcghee outers are expecting DK to give him the chop if not then i am sure they will be writing to DK asking him to sack him immediately.

I will be - feel free to join in.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
why do the anti mm fans get fans from other clubs to sign this crap petition,oh i wonder.minority springs to mind:angry:

D

Deleted member 2719

empire said:
why do the anti mm fans get fans from other clubs to sign this crap petition,oh i wonder.minority springs to mind:angry:

Check the latest McGhee out poll it rather suggest it's the majority that want him out.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
London Irish said:
Oh don't start all that sour shit again :nono: can't you deal with the arguments rather than tedious personal attacks?

Nothing to do with personal attacks.

Why do you insist on keeping spouting off about when Mickey Adams was here when,by yur own admission,you weren't following us at the time.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
no i dont,they are just getting fans to sign up,i dont know one bha fan that wants him out,and it aint going to happen:clap2:

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Now 83 :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:
And by the way most Albion fans I know want him out and I and my mates have been going for 30 years not 1 or 2 like some or little boys trying to be big men on this board

SI 4 BHA

Nov 12, 2003
westdene, brighton
Spoke to a dozen or so fans around me on Sunday, not an NSC poster amongst them but unanimous in wanting a change of manager. I think MgGhee has had it, thank God!

D

Deleted member 2719

empire said:
no i dont,they are just getting fans to sign up,i dont know one bha fan that wants him out,and it aint going to happen:clap2:

All i can say all your mates must be fence sitters.

Why do people sit on the fence?

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
vulture said:
you are a knob :salute: :salute: :salute:
i am a knob,oh f*** me another tough guy,listen if you want to be a petty little skool boy(like your comment suggest) i suggest you go on the teenage sites,as for you have been going for 30 yearsAND? THE FACT ID THE FANS THAT WANT HIM OUT HAVE SUNK SO LOW THEY HAVE TO GET FANS FROM OTHER CLUBS TO SIGN THIS PETITION, WHO HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT THIS CLUB WHICH SURELY SUMS THEM UP, DESPERATE SPRINGS TO MIND SUNSHINE

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here