Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Mats Wieffer

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I get the impression that we’re seeking to increase our Dutch quote this summer.

We already have the amazing Veltman to lead the Dutch boys with Bart & JP in support who would be be hopeful of collecting a lot of caps for the national team in the future. We’re seemingly ready to add to our Dutch family The Wieffer and maybe Summerville if dirty reduce their price today or tomorrow.

I’m all for going Dutch after our Ajax experience and the success of the ‘three ‘V’s. The more the merrier as far as I’m concerned.
oh I do hope so, can we all do this from now on in the fan zone ?
Love the Dutch and Germans, more than us to be honest.

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
I get the impression that we’re seeking to increase our Dutch quota this summer.

We already have the amazing Veltman to lead the Dutch boys with Bart & JP in support. Both would be hopeful of collecting a lot of caps for the national team in the future, such potential.

We’re seemingly ready to add to our Dutch family The Wieffer and maybe Summerville if dirty reduce their price today or tomorrow.

I’m all for going Dutch after our Ajax experience and the success of the ‘three ‘V’s. The more the merrier as far as I’m concerned.
We are basically an English Ajax clone now aren’t we? Bringing in more Dutch youngsters will cement it. Then we’ll sell them all to Chelsea when they are at the right level :wink:

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Talking of Dutch players would like to see us go in for Mitchel Bakker LB at Atalanta.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here