Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

stewards should do there jobs

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
the way they act and talk to the supporters they have no people skills............

So Matt are you going to put all 270 stewards who work at the Withdean inside and out in the same catagory?

How many of us stewards have you actually taken time to talk to to see how good our people skills are ?

Are my people skills bad then?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

BN1MATT

Jan 1, 2008
you talk to people like shit

if you tell me what part of the ground u work then maybe i can comment

BN1MATT

Jan 1, 2008
well your a prick then whats the problem with standing when you have idiots throwing rocks and sticks in the ground from the woods and shouting

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
call me a prick to my face next game then! standing as you well know is against ground regulations and it is dangerous and yes we as a club can be fined did you come and tell me you had people in the woods throwing things at you? NO

I am not a mindreader if i had known about the people in the woods i would have got it sorted but i am not a mindreader, We need you guys to tell us these things

BN1MATT

Jan 1, 2008
sorry i was angry as won hit my grandfather of 90 then was greated by your a NSC cu-t not needed sorry mate

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
sorry i was angry as won hit my grandfather of 90 then was greated by your a NSC cu-t not needed sorry mate

Apology accepted, which block do you sit in and if the twats are in the woods next game just give me a shout as soon as you see them and i will sort it out

BN1MATT

Jan 1, 2008
ofcorse mate

i got a good look at one of the youths doing it as they tried to clime into the ground..........as they point it lets get in so we can fu-k up the oppo

BN1MATT

Jan 1, 2008
thanks i think they are the so called new brighton hooligans turning on OAPs f***ing joke

BN1MATT

Jan 1, 2008
ok mate thanks they have done it to the away end before they need to be nicked

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
today behind me in the woods people watched the game for free the stewards are suppost to stop them........the club can get a fine.....not only that they started shouting and throwing sticks and members of the crowd....

Which members of the crowd were they throwing? If it was Ernest, Fatty Taxman or Sarah Watts they will have gone home with a double hernia.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here