Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Ashes: Second Test, Adelaide - The 100% OFFICIAL thread [Merged]

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Billy the Fish said:
But that was started three days ago and is now full of SHIT. Better to have a fresh one for when the teams are announced and ready for action.
I've just had a sleeping pill and the alarm is set for 12 :clap2:
See you later :wave:

Well this one is full of shit as well now :thumbsup:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Erm....getting back to the actual match, is there any team news yet?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
North Stand Nutter said:
Erm....getting back to the actual match, is there any team news yet?

Neither side announced yet. Aussies sweating on McGrath's fitness, us probably tossing up between Giles at 8, Panesars wickets or even playing both and dropping Anderson or Harmeson.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Guinness Boy said:
Neither side announced yet. Aussies sweating on McGrath's fitness, us probably tossing up between Giles at 8, Panesars wickets or even playing both and dropping Anderson or Harmeson.

Hi fella, shouldn't you be changing a nappy or something !!

No teams news as yet! I'm waiting for it

Come on MONTY !

Last edited:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
The Complete Badger said:
That's all there is to say really. I had hoped some of you chaps were going to offer us a priceless insight into how the match is going to go. Personally, I think we will put up a much better fight, but a lot will depend on the toss. Win that, and I don't think we'll lose.

I'm the worst tipster in the world. I had us down to LOSE to NORTHWICH :down:

Tell you what - if we win the toss and bat and McGrath is out we could scrape a draw. Any other combination and I reckon we're 2-0 down.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Guinness Boy said:
I'm the worst tipster in the world. I had us down to LOSE to NORTHWICH :down:

Tell you what - if we win the toss and bat and McGrath is out we could scrape a draw. Any other combination and I reckon we're 2-0 down.

I see fatherhood has turned you into a miserable git !!!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Wanderer said:
I see fatherhood has turned you into a miserable git !!!

:lolol:

It's the lack of sleep.

Actually it's also on the very supersticous basis that as I got Northwich so wrong if i put us down for a loss here to we might actually win by an innings and plently.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Guinness Boy said:
:lolol:

It's the lack of sleep.

Been there, read the script, acted in the film, got the T shirt

I know where you're coming from!

I'll be watching the first hour tonight before I no doubt drop off to sleep with the remote in my hand !

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
There was a thread DAYS ago, rambling on about what would you do with our team. The match starts TONIGHT, so if that fact is able to register with your obvious excuse of a brain, then you will possibly be able to understand I would quite like to talk about it NOW, rather than days in advance.

By the way, I barely start any threads on this site, so be a prick with someone else please:wave:

Your right, this one is much better, it's far more exciting as it has the word official and in CAPITAL LETTERS! Let's do all the pre match talk again! Brilliant! Perhaps we could start a 110% official thread endorsed by the ECB thread at 11:45. That would really get us all going. In fact, it's all too much for my "obvious excuse for a brain" to handle. I think I'm going to have a stroke...

Can we have another McGhee versus Wilkins thread? I want to talk about that again :)

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
:yawn:

If I start a thread on Albion v Swansea tomorrow, is noone else allowed to talk about it until Tuesday?

They can, but only if it's 100% OFFICIAL. Okay? :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here