Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Ashes: Second Test, Adelaide - The 100% OFFICIAL thread [Merged]

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Has the team been announced yet? Haven't seen much at all about the game on NSC........!

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Alright, alright, I'll let you off. Just don't go doing it again. Now, if you don't mind, I'm off for a coco and a cuddle with Mrs Saville.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
England remain UNCHANGED

WHERES MONTY :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Sky Sports News - Breaking News :nono:

the slow norris

Feb 8, 2005
Suffolk
confirmed on bbc as well. Oh well, lets just hope the toss goes our way. Still, either way I love the ashes, I just hope the series is still alive by the time I set foot into the MCG on boxing day.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
England have named an unchanged side apparently (that means NO MONTY), you heard it here first!

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
What time does play start? Thought it was 12 but the programme doesn't start until then

Last edited:

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
pasty said:
What time does play start? Thought it was 12 but the programme doesn't start until then

00:30 I believe

Techno

Oct 23, 2006
West Midlands
pasty said:

Adelaide is an hour behind Brisbane, so im guessing a 1 oclock start as opposed to 12 oclock in the 1st test

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
The Complete Badger said:
Shit. We are going to struggle again aren't we. Why is Fletcher being such a knob on this tour?

That's a point, who's on the selection committee at the moment?

Oct 25, 2003
i'm more disappointed than suprised at this decision

fletcher seems to be someone who will basically play the same team whatever, and won't tinker with it at all

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here