Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

UPDATED Curry Night Information!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
ninja mate we are looking at guest,s restaurant coz it serves Indian and Chinese food (and chips ) so i would think even a fussy bugger like you will find something you can eat. Its not 100% that this is where we will go yet but as soon as we sort it out we will be in touch with all of you to let you know. We will also probably meet up in a pub before hand just so you can buy me a beer:thumbsup:

:clap:

^ Covers all of it really.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Lol we can share that bottle of red! ?
Lady, if I were sat next to you, I'd be like Flynn, but I am imagine the mass brawl for the honour could put a dampener on the evening.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
ninja mate we are looking at guest,s restaurant coz it serves Indian and Chinese food (and chips ) so i would think even a fussy bugger like you will find something you can eat. Its not 100% that this is where we will go yet but as soon as we sort it out we will be in touch with all of you to let you know. We will also probably meet up in a pub before hand just so you can buy me a beer:thumbsup:

Is Ninja gullible enough to believe all that shite???

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Lady, if I were sat next to you, I'd be like Flynn, but I am imagine the mass brawl for the honour could put a dampener on the evening.

Lol, If you tread on my toes, I will punch ya lights out:lolol:

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Ok guys and girls

Please add your name to this if you are interested in attending a NSC curry night

We will arrange a curry house in the Brighton/Hove area a date to be arranged - probably a Friday night before a home game on the Saturday if this is ok with everyone. If you would prefer to do a mid week night - then please say so

Lady Gull
ifyouhatepalacestandup

I would absolutely love to but its a bit far for me to come. Enjoy for me LG.

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
1111111.pngOi you lot thats my sister you talkin about:eek:
but since she is bigger than me and coming dressed like this i dont see a problem .
If however you step out of line your likley to get a punish: round the ear from her and trust me you dont wanna make her angry
unless you know a very very good dentist

Last edited:

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
View attachment 34819Oi you lot thats my sister you talkin about:eek:
but since she is bigger than me and coming dressed like this i dont see a problem .
If however you step out of line your likley to get a punish: round the ear from her and trust me you dont wanna make her angry
unless you know a very very good dentist

Sisters are doing it for themselves:mad::eek:

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
I was gonna wear my B'day suit???

It will not be appropriate though.

... It's not actually my b'day on that occasion, luckily!

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Yes deffo count me in !!!

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
Muzzy you have made me laugh tonight - thanks xxxx

Lolololololololololoolol your Kent comment on my Facebook made me spit my drink out - literally xxx

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Muzzy you have made me laugh tonight - thanks xxxx

Lolololololololololoolol your Kent comment on my Facebook made me spit my drink out - literally xxx

I never knew you were a spitter???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here