UPDATED Curry Night Information!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
bounce:bounce:

NSC Curry night
Ok guys and girls

Please add your name to this if you are interested in attending a NSC curry night

We will arrange a curry house in the Brighton/Hove area a date to be arranged - probably a Friday night before a home game on the Saturday if this is ok with everyone. If you would prefer to do a mid week night - then please say so

Lady Gull
ifyouhatepalacestandup

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
NSC Curry night

I'd love to meet some people on here but unfortunately can't make this occasion. 2 small children and living in Essex dictates I have little social life these days. But maybe one day I can regale you all with semi audible drunken anecdotes from a leather armchair

martyn20

Unwell but still smiling
Aug 4, 2012
Burgess Hill
bounce:bounce:

NSC Curry night
Ok guys and girls

Please add your name to this if you are interested in attending a NSC curry night

We will arrange a curry house in the Brighton/Hove area a date to be arranged - probably a Friday night before a home game on the Saturday if this is ok with everyone. If you would prefer to do a mid week night - then please say so

Lady Gull
ifyouhatepalacestandup
Martyn20

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Behave - I'm going to make sure you and gee sit well apart from me!!!

Thanks for making me laugh tonight though xxx

And thanks for all the offers of help to organise - your a great bunch ppl -

No probs hun... I'm only in existence to make people happy... Mrs Muzzy always laughs at me when I take my clothes off:shrug: Feck knows why:dunce:

If there's anything I can do and all that cobblers give me a shout....... I'll probably tell ya to feck off but you can ask all the same:wink: x

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
No probs hun... I'm only in existence to make people happy... Mrs Muzzy always laughs at me when I take my clothes off:shrug: Feck knows why:dunce:

If there's anything I can do and all that cobblers give me a shout....... I'll probably tell ya to feck off but you can ask all the same:wink: x

Lol thanks xxx

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NSC Curry night
Ok guys and girls

Please add your name to this thread if you are interested in attending a NSC curry night

Lady Gull
ifyouhatepalacestandup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here